Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not bothering to read emails?

Options
  • 27-11-2017 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

On the 8th September (11 weeks ago), I sent an email to fibrerollout@eir.ie

Today, in my Inbox.....

Your message

To: Fibre Rollout
       Subject: Frustration
       Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 7:21:44 PM (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

was deleted without being read on Monday, November 27, 2017 9:10:52 AM (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Pretty much sums Eir up. Changing providers now for all our voice and data lines!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Av8or wrote: »

Today, in my Inbox.....

Your message

Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 7:21:44 PM (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

was deleted without being read on Monday, November 27, 2017 9:10:52 AM (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Pretty much sums Eir up. Changing providers now for all our voice and data lines!!
    Hi Av8or,

I am very sorry to hear this. Can you advise me of your query, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Av8or

eir: Adam wrote: »

Today, in my Inbox.....

Your message

Hi Av8or,

- Adam
    Adam, I advised you of the issues two months ago and you were unable to help, hence me emailing the fibrerollout group. I have PM'd you the email I sent and I would appreciate it being read and replied to by the group in question. I hope it won't be completely ignored again.

Today, in my Inbox.....

Your message

Hi Av8or,

- Adam
    Adam, I advised you of the issues two months ago and you were unable to help, hence me emailing the fibrerollout group. I have PM'd you the email I sent and I would appreciate it being read and replied to by the group in question. I hope it won't be completely ignored again.
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM with an update. If you PM'd me about the same issue two months ago, I assume the information I gave you will still be valid and won't have changed within this short period of time, however, I'll check if there is more information available on this. 

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Av8or

Today, in my Inbox.....

Your message

Hi Av8or,

- Adam
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM with an update. If you PM'd me about the same issue two months ago, I assume the information I gave you will still be valid and won't have changed within this short period of time, however, I'll check if there is more information available on this. 

- Adam
    I understand that you were unable to help me. Is it unreasonable for me to ask, as a business user, what the rollout plans are (if any!) in an area where Eir are telling everyone is within the fibre rollout area (where it clearly isn't)?

Today, in my Inbox.....

Your message

Hi Av8or,

- Adam

- Adam
    I understand that you were unable to help me. Is it unreasonable for me to ask, as a business user, what the rollout plans are (if any!) in an area where Eir are telling everyone is within the fibre rollout area (where it clearly isn't)?
    I have received your Pm about this. I'll be back in touch through PM's with an update.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement