Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is eir serious about customer retention??

Options
  • 27-11-2017 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

I have tried and failed to get support for a fault on my TV, Internet and wifi since late October.  Faults not logged, emails unanswered, calls left waiting for > 1 hour.

This company seems to be incapable of proving even the smallest pretence of customer service, so a complaint has been registered with Comreg 26 Oct.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

And when you cancel your account, they will dispute that ever happened and sell the "debt" to some scumbag debt collecting agency and wash their hands of you. Don't use Eirscam ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I have tried and failed to get support for a fault on my TV, Internet and wifi since late October.  Faults not logged, emails unanswered, calls left waiting for > 1 hour.

This company seems to be incapable of proving even the smallest pretence of customer service, so a complaint has been registered with Comreg 26 Oct.
    Hi markjbloggs,

Sorry to hear you're having ongoing issues with your service. Can you PM me your account number and full name, please?

- Adam

Advertisement