Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile porting

Options
  • 27-11-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Hi I am an existing broadband customer and I want to port my moille number to Eir as well. I ordered a SIM, but I could not complete the portability process online.My previous operator is 48Months (MNVP) and I could not find it in the drop.down list.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Is it possible to port my number from 48months to Eir? [/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Chat on the page and Support OverThePhone  at the moment seem not working for me  as well[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Hi I am an existing broadband customer and I want to port my moille number to Eir as well. I ordered a SIM, but I could not complete the portability process online.My previous operator is 48Months (MNVP) and I could not find it in the drop.down list.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Is it possible to port my number from 48months to Eir? [/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Chat on the page and Support OverThePhone  at the moment seem not working for me  as well[/font]
    Hi leandrolorenzi, 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with porting your number over to us. The best advice I can offer is to contact our customer care team on 1901, they'll be able to assist you and advise on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement