Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exclusive offer if I switch back to Eir

Options
  • 27-11-2017 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I am with Virgin media mobile at the moment, and I have received a text  says:

"[font=arial, sans-serif]Switch to eir mobile and get this exclusive offer of unlimited calls, texts and 15GB data PLUS free YouTube and social networks. All this for only €15 a month for the first 6 months, and €30 p/m thereafter on a 30 day SIM only contract. Call 1800 303 601 and use code 30SIMO to get this offer. Fair usage and T&Cs apply.[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] To opt out freetext CANCEL to 50100. The eir team"[/font]

When I rang the number a girl from the sales team had no clue about this at all.

any help?

thanks Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

pietroSK wrote: »
    Hi, I am with Virgin media mobile at the moment, and I have received a text  says:

"[font=arial, sans-serif]Switch to eir mobile and get this exclusive offer of unlimited calls, texts and 15GB data PLUS free YouTube and social networks. All this for only €15 a month for the first 6 months, and €30 p/m thereafter on a 30 day SIM only contract. Call 1800 303 601 and use code 30SIMO to get this offer. Fair usage and T&Cs apply.[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] To opt out freetext CANCEL to 50100. The eir team"[/font]

When I rang the number a girl from the sales team had no clue about this at all.

any help?

thanks Peter
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you click on the below link you'll be able to view our SIM only plans. If you place an order for the one that you received a text (third one down on the list) we can apply the discount to your account that you were advised of in the text. Just PM me your number and PIN when it's active and I'll arrange this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement