Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No internet for three weeks please help

Options
  • 27-11-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Moving from Vodafone fiber broadband to Eir FTTH 150mbps.

Our connection with Vodafone ended three weeks ago and we are waiting for an Eir installation date.

Have contacted Eir multiple times about getting connected and they keep saying they will call me about installation but they never do.

Was supposed to ring me again today but they never did.

Can someone please help us.

Thanks,
    Fidelma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Eir account no : <removed>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello,

Our connection with Vodafone ended three weeks ago and we are waiting for an Eir installation date.

Have contacted Eir multiple times about getting connected and they keep saying they will call me about installation but they never do.

Thanks,
    Fidelma
    Hi Fidelma, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I'm really sorry to hear about the delays you've experienced with your order. 

Your account number has been removed from the system due to data protection purposes. Feel free to PM me the account number, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Hello,

Thanks,
    Fidelma
    Hi Fidelma, 

Your account number has been removed from the system due to data protection purposes. Feel free to PM me the account number, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey,

Hello,

Thanks,
    Fidelma
    Hi Fidelma, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey,

Account no [url=tel:34779308]34779308[/url]

Name Fidelma O Connor 
    The system will automatically block your account details from here. 

I have sent you a PM there now, you can respond to this and I'll get back to you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Hello,

Thanks,
    Fidelma
    Hi Fidelma, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey,

Account no [url=tel:34779308]34779308[/url]

Name Fidelma O Connor 
    The system will automatically block your account details from here. 

I have sent you a PM there now, you can respond to this and I'll get back to you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement