If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 49UJ670V 49

Options
  • 27-11-2017 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Hello Richersounds team, I'm Looking at this TV here 

but looks like the same model is better value here

could you price match or recommend similar TV at the second Tv's price , I'm looking for HDMI x4 
    and 49 inch HDR preferably 4K . Thanks for your help

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Vasch,

...all may not be as it appears on that website - whilst its clearly advertised at €550.92 - this is not what you will be charged - if you go to that website, enter your details and follow it through to the checkout - just before you pay, in small writing, the website will tell you that you will be charged in sterling at £489. ( I have just done it and saved a screen shot - try it yourself)

I never knock competitors but we offer our Customers in 99.5% of our products the option of paying in euro or sterling and the amount we advertise is the amount you will pay on your credit card ( excluding any shipping of course) - I don't think its fair to advertise a price in a currency but not allow the Customer to pay online in that currency.

If you check out the sterling price they are selling it at - £489 that's the same as our price ( we do charge £6.99 delivery) but we also offer a 6 year warranty...

Thanks tho' and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Okay great thanks for the quick reply, is there any wriggle room around the price, as I like the look of the 6 year gurantee

Vasch,

I'd love to be able to put it more politely - but no :)

(seriously we are on the bone on that price already!)

No harm asking tho'

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

appreciate the reply thanks

Thanks pulled the trigger last night,  amazon was slightly cheaper( without any add on warranty) but the 6 year warranty and your reputation swung it for me.

• Advertisement

vasch_ro wrote: »
    Thanks pulled the trigger last night,  amazon was slightly cheaper( without any add on warranty) but the 6 year warranty and your reputation swung it for me.
    Thanks Vasch,

we really appreciate the Biz - Mr Bezos has enough money :D

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

Whats the difference between LGs 630 and 670 apart from the price? Is the HDR any better? From the specs they are pretty much the same

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

og2k7 wrote: »
    Whats the difference between LGs 630 and 670 apart from the price? Is the HDR any better? From the specs they are pretty much the same

Thanks
    Hey OG2K7.

There are a few little differences.

First being the stand. The 43UJ630 has legs at either end of the screen and the 43UJ670 has the standard middle placed stand.
    The 670 has an extra HDMI input having 4.
    The 670 also offer features like 360 degree video and Magic Zoom and Magic Sound Tuning.

We have both running here in store and the 670 does seem to produce a better image over the 630.

Hope this helps a little.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.