Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work running bag

• 27-11-2017 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

My running bag for work is coming to the end, it lasted along time. So my wife wants to get me one for xmas.

So this is not for running to work, but more so for bringing gear to work, separate area for shoes and room for a laptop. Would prefer something to go on my back.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭saucyjack

IF you need a suit + tie for work I'd recommend the Henty 'Wingman'.  Expensive and little on the heavy side for everyday but I use it to get in and out of work on the bike or running a couple of times a week. Does an excellent job of keeping the shirt and trousers un-rumpled and has a separate 'inner' bag for shoes, s+j and another for wash stuff etc.   There's a laptop section that sits between your back and the rest of the bag which is well enough padded.    Pricey but then if it's a pressie....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭saucyjack

IF you need a suit + tie for work I'd recommend the Henty 'Wingman'.  Expensive and little on the heavy side for everyday but I use it to get in and out of work on the bike or running a couple of times a week. Does an excellent job of keeping the shirt and trousers un-rumpled and has a separate 'inner' bag for shoes, s+j and another for wash stuff etc.   There's a laptop section that sits between your back and the rest of the bag which is well enough padded.    Pricey but then if it's a pressie....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

I use the Osprey Momentum 32. I run with it on my back, but would also suit you if you don't want to run with it - has laptop area, waterproof cover built in, lots of compartments. Also comes with a show bag.

Advertisement