Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Newspapers

Options
  • 27-11-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Would anyone know the closest shop to Dundalk where I could buy the UK newspapers. They have a lot of supplements that come with the UK papers, that the Irish papers don't have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I'd imagine Easons in the Marshes have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

The shop in Jonesborough maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Central News on Clanbrassil always have the English papers, good for Irish regional ones too

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Thanks for the replies. Sorry, I should have made myself more clearer. I know that there are certain papers that only have a UK edition that we get here, like the telegraph, express. The ones I would more be talking about would be the UK version of the mirror, mail etc.
    I did try the shop in Jonesboro but they didn't sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Petrol stations in culloville? Failing that it's probably newry...few shops on Dublin road....big supervalu near top of Hill recently opened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

368100 wrote: »
    Petrol stations in culloville? Failing that it's probably newry...few shops on Dublin road....big supervalu near top of Hill recently opened

Thanks for your reply. I think Newry is probably the closest to Dundalk to get these papers.

Advertisement