Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Builder in Dubin 15

Options
  • 27-11-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

I am planning an extention and would like recommendations from anyone who has used a builder in the dublin 15 area. I live in a bungalow and the I am planning to convert the rear of the attic space to a dormer, so this will involve building up the gable wals and removing and redesigning the rear section of the roof - so ideally someone with experence in this type of job.

Please PM me your recommendaions (or just as important, builders who you had a poor experence with).

Thanks,
    Wayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Meem

Any luck with builder recommendations? Just starting the search myself - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sowdublin

WayneH wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am planning an extention and would like recommendations from anyone who has used a builder in the dublin 15 area. I live in a bungalow and the I am planning to convert the rear of the attic space to a dormer, so this will involve building up the gable wals and removing and redesigning the rear section of the roof - so ideally someone with experence in this type of job.

Please PM me your recommendaions (or just as important, builders who you had a poor experence with).

Thanks,
    Wayne

Try 5* attic conversions. A neighbour got attic converted from them and heard good reviews.

Advertisement