Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Account

Options
  • 27-11-2017 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I have recently applied online for a current account, I have not heard anything back since I uploaded the relevant documents. What is the usually application process time? cant find anything about it online. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I have recently applied online for a current account, I have not heard anything back since I uploaded the relevant documents. What is the usually application process time? cant find anything about it online. Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us here.

It can take a couple of days for the account to be fully opened depending on the checks that need to be done in relation to the documentation that you have sent off. Can I ask when you sent the documentation off through the email?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭sydneygolfdude

Hi there,

It can take a couple of days for the account to be fully opened depending on the checks that need to be done in relation to the documentation that you have sent off. Can I ask when you sent the documentation off through the email?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    sent on Friday afternoon. Thanks Darren

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Perfect, thanks for getting back to me with that. If you sent it off on Friday it might be a couple of days before the account is fully opened but please be assured that you will be contacted directly as soon as it is or on the off chance that any more information is needed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Perfect, thanks for getting back to me with that. If you sent it off on Friday it might be a couple of days before the account is fully opened but please be assured that you will be contacted directly as soon as it is or on the off chance that any more information is needed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

I received a text message with my new bank details. The sort code is for Monasterevin, Co. Kildare. My bank is located in Rathdowney, Co. Laois and proof of address I provided was for my home house in Rathdowney. Is this common? or would you think there is a mistake somewhere?

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

I received a text message with my new bank details. The sort code is for Monasterevin, Co. Kildare. My bank is located in Rathdowney, Co. Laois and proof of address I provided was for my home house in Rathdowney. Is this common? or would you think there is a mistake somewhere?

Thanks for getting back to me. Can I ask what the sort code is that you were given for the new account?

Darren.

• Advertisement

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

Thanks for getting back to me. Can I ask what the sort code is that you were given for the new account?

Darren.
    Yes Darren its 90 20 12

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

Darren.
    Yes Darren its 90 20 12

Thanks for getting back to me. The 902012 sort code is the Rathdowny sort code. So both accounts should be held in the Rathdowny branch.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren,

Darren.
    Yes Darren its 90 20 12

Thanks for getting back to me. The 902012 sort code is the Rathdowny sort code. So both accounts should be held in the Rathdowny branch.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thanks Darren, looked at number wrong. My bad.

Advertisement