If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview + sat tuner

Options
  • 27-11-2017 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi does any of the tvs come with both a sat tuner and saorview built in so I could do away with 2 separate box's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭huntsman77

Hi does any of the tvs come with both a sat tuner and saorview built in so I could do away with 2 separate box's.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Huntsman

most of the LG TV's come with an excellent free to air HD satellite tuner and of course Saorview..

If you give me a size / price range that you are considering we will drop you a line with some suggestions..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Great thanks prob 49_50 inch. And maybe budget 500 to 700 euro thanks.

huntsman77 wrote: »
    Great thanks prob 49_50 inch.  And maybe budget 500 to 700 euro thanks.
    Cant go wrong with the LG 49UJ630 - super TV at just £449 + delivery at £6.99 / €519 including delivery:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202917-lg-lg-49uj630v.aspx

Your budget would also even allow you to go for the 55" version and have some change!!
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202986-400326.aspx

I've just sold some to a friend of mine and they really are amazing TV's for the spends!

4K Ultra HD / HD Satellite tuner built in and a great Operating System

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Great thanks prob 49_50 inch.  And maybe budget 500 to 700 euro thanks.
    Cant go wrong with the LG 49UJ630 - super TV at just £449 + delivery at £6.99 / €519 including delivery:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202917-lg-lg-49uj630v.aspx

Your budget would also even allow you to go for the 55" version and have some change!!
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202986-400326.aspx

I've just sold some to a friend of mine and they really are amazing TV's for the spends!

4K Ultra HD / HD Satellite tuner built in and a great Operating System

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Thanks they look good great to have saorview and sat tuner built in all on the one remote. With 4 k and smart ticks all the box's will let you know thanks for help.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks they look good great to have saorview and sat tuner built in all on the one remote. With 4 k and smart ticks all the box's will let you know thanks for help.
    No problem at all Huntsman77.

Let us know if we can help in the future.

Thanks I'm also looking at the 55 inch LG in argos. 519 euro LG 55UJ651V

Thanks I'm also looking at the 55 inch LG in argos.  519 euro LG 55UJ651V
    Hi Huntsman,

Unfortunately the 651 model is not a model we stock.

The 55UJ670 would be the closest we have to it at £599.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭swoofer

wrong post sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭swoofer

wrong post sorry

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi swoofer,

If you are asking RS a question here there's no issue but interventions in threads with your opinion/advice is not appropriate on this forum, a quick read of the Charter will explain.

Insofar as the two TVs you mention are concerned, if you check the specs on LG's website I think you'll find that RS are correct.

Cheers,

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Hi swoofer,

If you are asking RS a question here there's no issue but interventions in threads with your opinion/advice is not appropriate on this forum, a quick read of the Charter will explain.

Insofar as the two TVs you mention are concerned, if you check the specs on LG's website I think you'll find that RS are correct.

Cheers,

Ritz.
    Cheers Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.