If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE55Q7F & HWM360

Options
  • 27-11-2017 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Hi Folks

One more question are you doing the above bundle for the price on the website 

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sligopaul wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Thanks
    Sure are - £1349 / €1799 and the HWM360 is included - Its offline at the moment not available click to buy as I need to get a handle on available stock before releasing it again.. as soon as its back up you can order online and just pop us a mail with your order reference and we will add the soundbar to your order.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Folks

Thanks
    Sure are - £1349 / €1799 and the HWM360 is included - Its offline at the moment not available click to buy as I need to get a handle on available stock before releasing it again.. as soon as its back up you can order online and just pop us a mail with your order reference and we will add the soundbar to your order.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭sligopaul

Thanks John for coming back to me. Choice anxiety , this TV or the LG55B7?

Thanks John for coming back to me. Choice anxiety , this TV or the LG55B7?
    Oh sorry but that's an easy one - 55Q7 is excellent but OLED is best - no contest - not much more expensive / ok no soundbar but hey, what a picture!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.