Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 San Francisco 2018

Options
  • 27-11-2017 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So I booked the early bird package with USIT and I am required to find my own job before the 31st of January, anyone have any tips on how to find a job 5 months in advance? I've emailed almost every Irish Bar and Restaurant along with most of the restaurants on PIER 39, Still no luck and time is running out..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭boreder

Try "Blazing Saddles" .... bike rental place in SF. It's like being in Ireland anytime I go there in the summer. They seem to hire a lot of J1s.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

So I booked the early bird package with USIT and I am required to find my own job before the 31st of January, anyone have any tips on how to find a job 5 months in advance? I've emailed almost every Irish Bar and Restaurant along with most of the restaurants on PIER 39, Still no luck and time is running out..

How did it work out for you? Did you secure a job OK?

Advertisement