Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Cm16 Raider-L + WE HI-CAPPA 7" Dragon Pistol + Sniper (VSR-10 Replica)

Options
  • 27-11-2017 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I play at Special Ops Airsoft in Roundwood Ireland and that is where my guns are/were crono'd

G&G CM16 Raider-L @ .86J with .25bbs. It has a GEMTECH BOISE Large silencer, a angled foregrip and a x2 times magnification red/green dot scope. Great condition no upgrades. come with 4 High Cap mags. €120

WE Hi-Capa 7" Dragon Pistol (CO2) @ .9 with .25bbs. Includes 1 30bb mag. Immaculate condition no upgrades. €100

Sniper (VSR-10 replica) Not sure of the make as it was my first gun. @ .76 with .25bbs. shoots like a laser and extremely consistent but not very good range and its loud. Has a 4x40 swiss arms scope and 2 mags. Good but not great condition. €70

As i said i wish i could post up pictures it would make this process alot easier but any questions let me know.

Reason for selling: Looking to get a new loadout, something more mobile/run and gun.

270€ and its all yours!!! (over €700 worth all in when i bought it new :SS)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Conor1995

Conor1995 wrote: »
    I play at Special Ops Airsoft in Roundwood Ireland and that is where my guns are/were crono'd

G&G CM16 Raider-L @ .86J with .25bbs. It has a GEMTECH BOISE Large silencer, a angled foregrip and a x2 times magnification red/green dot scope. Great condition no upgrades. come with 4 High Cap mags. €120

WE Hi-Capa 7" Dragon Pistol (CO2) @ .9 with .25bbs. Includes 1 30bb mag. Immaculate condition no upgrades. €100

Sniper (VSR-10 replica) Not sure of the make as it was my first gun. @ .76 with .25bbs. shoots like a laser and extremely consistent but not very good range and its loud. Has a 4x40 swiss arms scope and 2 mags. Good but not great condition. €70

As i said i wish i could post up pictures it would make this process alot easier but any questions let me know.

Reason for selling: Looking to get a new loadout, something more mobile/run and gun.

Can I post images?

200 euro takes it all. I need it all gone as I'm funding a new gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

pics

pics

I am unable to post pictures in this thread

pics

You can look on prefired to see pictures

• Advertisement

Pics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

Hi where are you based ?

Seller159 wrote: »
    Hi where are you based ?

Greystones wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭davektherave

Hey,
    Can you post?

Hey,
    Can you post?

To where? and the whole lot?

• Advertisement

To Kerry and yeah the whole lot.
    Cheers.

Or are you ever in the Munster region?

To Kerry and yeah the whole lot.
    Cheers.

Yea I can get it to Kerry. Probably €15 due to the weight

€215 for the lot, posted?
    Can't open pic of Dragon pistol, what's condition like and has it been used much, Cheers.

€215 for the lot, posted?
    Can't open pic of Dragon pistol, what's condition like and has it been used much, Cheers.

Pistol is perfect condition. Probably 3 outings it's litteraly perfect. And yes I would take €215 for all delivered

Pistol is perfect condition. Probably 3 outings it's litteraly perfect. And yes I would take €215 for all delivered

Picture

Picture

Deal. I'll PM you

Deal. I'll PM you

Great! PROVISIONALY SOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Powderedtoast

If this doesn't work out, give me a shout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement