Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carl Cox 3 Hour set

Options
  • 27-11-2017 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

This should be a good one. Does anyone know the capacity of the Ballinslough castle gardens?
    Bit worried with a limit of 9 ticket per person buying them.

Also will there be camping?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BigBagOfYurt

Not sure about the capacity but I highly doubt there will be camping as its not run over the 3 days like a festival

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭mkdon

When is it? How much are tickets homies

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

mkdon wrote: »
    When is it? How much are tickets homies

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Body & Soul holds about 16,000 but that is all spread out across various stages. They'll probably use the fields where the camping and car parking normally is. Probably still around 16k IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

it could be a stellar night or a disappointment, it all depends on his set and style. If he plays EDM it will be the latter, if he plays techno and some old skool tunes it will be the former...in my opinion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

it could be a stellar night or a disappointment, it all depends on his set and style. If he plays EDM it will be the latter, if he plays techno and some old skool tunes it will be the former...in my opinion :)

I think he's well aware that we love techno over this neck of the woods so i'd say he won't be faffing about with EDM nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Shout to all the chickens!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Couldn't have put it better myself. Hopefully it doesn't attract the kind of crowd that have ruined many dance events over the past few years. If the age profile is mainly 25 and up it should be a cracker. Either way I can't wait, we won't be bussing it with the great unwashed. Limo baby, oh yes oh yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

infacteh wrote: »
    Body & Soul holds about 16,000 but that is all spread out across various stages. They'll probably use the fields where the camping and car parking normally is. Probably still around 16k IMO.

It'll be in front of the castle itself,an area not open to the public during B&S.

Testio (if that how ya spell he name) played there a few years back, twas beyond messy
    by all accounts, hopefully for anyone attending this gig it'll be a more refined clientele.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

I opted for Belfast instead
    Better location

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I saw him at arcadia at glasto in 2016. I didn't get the hype. He played a good mix of stuff but too much new sh!te for my taste. When I saw the prices for this I said noooope. Bought tickets for Sasha and John Digweed in Glasgow in march instead. The venue for CC looks cool but I can't help think this will draw an unpleasant crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Capone79

Bowlardo wrote: »
    I think he's well aware that we love techno over this neck of the woods so i'd say he won't be faffing about with EDM nonsense

His Sunday set at WMF in Miami this year will do me!!

Advertisement