Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table/Chair Hire for Christmas

Options
  • 28-11-2017 12:08am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all. Random query, I'm spending my first Christmas in kilkenny with my boyfriend this year and we are having his siblings and their families over for Christmas dinner. There will be 11 adults in total and we only have a small table which isn't suitable. Just wondering if anyone knows a local hire company that I could get a table and chairs for the day?

Any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Try some of the hotels and/ or restaurants that are closed, they may be sympathetic to your cause but if you borrow, be sure to be quick to hand back on Stephens' day or whenever they open. Round or tressels for 10 might not seem so big in a restaurant or bar but they are fairly big.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

https://heavins.ie/?s=folding+table&post_type=product&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg9jdh6Xh1wIVLrXtCh3tig5pEAMYASAAEgI8FvD_BwE

Not sure if something like the above might suit - looks a bit ugly but would be grand when covered with a nice christmas table cloth. And it would store folded up outside for summer use etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

blazermel wrote: »
    Hi all. Random query, I'm spending my first Christmas in kilkenny with my boyfriend this year and we are having his siblings and their families over for Christmas dinner. There will be 11 adults in total and we only have a small table which isn't suitable. Just wondering if anyone knows a local hire company that I could get a table and chairs for the day?

Any advice much appreciated.

Ask at your local family resource centre they may help or GAA club

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Buzwaldo

Jack Fitz does party tents for hire etc and he would have tables and chairs as well. Will send PM with his number.

Advertisement