If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Technica LP60USB

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi folks,

Wondering if i could get one of these delivered to me down in south Dublin?

Audio Technica LP60USB
    https://www.richersounds.com/hi-fi/turntables/audio-technica-usb-turntable.html

Thanks
    Ben.
    Hi Benji 

The UK site does not deliver to Ireland - and at the moment they are not even shipping the Audio Technica LP60 within the UK but if yuo shop on our dedicated Irish site www.richersounds.ie the LP60 is available here with shipping at £6.99:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201634-lp60usb.aspx

..don't delay - that unit will almost 100% go in-store only later today,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

Hi John,

I've ordered that now, but there was something in my basket from a few years back and thats ordered as well, I'll PM you the details. I was wondering if you could cancel the other item.

Regards,

Ben

Hi John,

I've ordered that now, but there was something in my basket from a few years back and thats ordered as well, I'll PM you the details. I was wondering if you could cancel the other item.

Regards,

Ben
    Ben,
    no problem cancelling that order for you - but you paid for it as well :D - you have to be nice to me if you want your money back :) :)

All processed our end and refund will be processed in the next 5 mins - & we will email you confirmation,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

Hi John,

Regards,

Ben
    Ben,
    no problem cancelling that order for you - but you paid for it as well :D - you have to be nice to me if you want your money back :) :)

All processed our end and refund will be processed in the next 5 mins - & we will email you confirmation,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, 

Cheers for that, is the whole order cancelled? or just the speakers out of the order?

Thanks,
    Ben.

Ah i see the screenshot in the email now. Perfect John, Cheers again.

Ben

...we have cancelled the whole order and kept your money

( just the speakers - turntable will be with you before the weekend ) :D

Keep us posted and thanks for the biz - its much appreciated.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.