Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another example of non existent customer service

Options
  • 28-11-2017 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Me: Hello is that billing?
    Them: Yes, can I help you?
    Me: It's a small request please. I get my bill online and I would like to get a copy of the last bill by post please.
    Them: Did you know you can access your bill online and view it there?
    Me: Yes, I know, but I would like one in the post please. (I need it for proof of address)
    Them: You can also print it off from your online account, you know.
    Me: Yes, I know that. But I'd like to get that last bill posted to me please. Is that possible?
    Them: Yes we can do that. It will be with you in 3 to 5 days.

Two weeks later, I have not received any bill in the post. I really am beginning to believe that their call centre has been taken over by zombies who answer calls and then get back to doing their zombie thing.

I don't need any response from Eir. I got the address proof from my amazing bank (Ulster Bank) who could teach you about customer service.

Soumething is going on in Eir. If its not zombies, they need to replace the management (its always the management) and start again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Sesame wrote: »
    Me: Hello is that billing?
    Them: Yes,  can I help you?
    Me: It's a small request please. I get my bill online and I would like to get a copy of the last bill by post please.
    Them: Did you know you can access your bill online and view it there?
    Me: Yes, I know, but I would like one in the post please. (I need it for proof of address)
    Them: You can also print it off from your online account, you know.
    Me: Yes, I know that. But I'd like to get that last bill posted to me please. Is that possible?
    Them: Yes we can do that. It will be with you in 3 to 5 days.

Two weeks later, I have not received any bill in the post. I really am beginning to believe that their call centre has been taken over by zombies who answer calls and then get back to doing their zombie thing.

I don't need any response from Eir. I got the address proof from my amazing bank (Ulster Bank) who could teach you about customer service.

Soumething is going on in Eir. If its not zombies, they need to replace the management (its always the management) and start again.
    Hi Sesame, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the bad experience you have had with ourselves. I'll be sure to pass the feedback on for you. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement