Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbour each side of me passing for FTTH - Fibre ran couple of months ago

Options
  • 28-11-2017 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi,

can an Eir rep please get back to me.
    I would like help in resolving a FTTH issue.

On our road, there is 4 houses on one side (of which we are the 2nd house), and one house on the other side of the road.
    For the last couple of weeks, all of my neighbours eircodes pass on the Eir website with "FTTH is available now", but my eircode still shows pending (available after Dec).
    Even though the fibre line was ran past my house approx 2 months ago.

Is it possible that my eircode isn't matched correctly, as I seem to remember that some other users had similar issues before.
    Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Hi,

On our road, there is 4 houses on one side (of which we are the 2nd house), and one house on the other side of the road.
    For the last couple of weeks, all of my neighbours eircodes pass on the Eir website with "FTTH is available now", but my eircode still shows pending (available after Dec).

Is it possible that my eircode isn't matched correctly, as I seem to remember that some other users had similar issues before.
    Hi JasonRyan,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your eircode I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi JasonRyan,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your eircode I'll look into this for you.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

thanks, PM sent.

Regards,
    JAson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Hi JasonRyan,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

thanks, PM sent.

Regards,
    JAson.
    Thanks Jason. 

Adam will come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Hi,

Hi JasonRyan,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

thanks, PM sent.

Regards,
    JAson.
    Thanks Jason. 

Adam will come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thank you Tracey

Advertisement