Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for Christmas (x) in Galway city (all Xmas asks here)

Options
  • 28-11-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

Thread for all Christmas related thing you are looking for

One of these yokes?
    Snuggie aka Slanket aka "blanket with arms"
    il_fullxfull.554535972_n3nd.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Pennys used to do them other years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Homestore also does them the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

JML stands in Supervalu and the like had them, you might be able to get them on the JML website.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks guys, I'll go check those out.

Locally made Christmas wreaths from real wood? I see a lot of plastic Chinese stuff around. Tried Woodies, Homestore and that place close to Claregalway.
    Will try florists today.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

Does anywhere in Galway do cooked Christmas hams? That could be collected Christmas eve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Checked city centre florists. Prices range from 50-90 for wreaths.
    Somereally nice ones out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There used to be a guy who did all that wooden stuff in the Christmas Market. Don't know if he's there this year or if he's local.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Aldi have wreaths in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Aldi have wreaths in stock

They are nice, have one on my front door. Not local, but at least Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Ludikrus wrote: »
    Does anywhere in Galway do cooked Christmas hams? That could be collected Christmas eve.
    I think McGreals in Ballybrit but think you have to pay up front for obvious reasons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Space Dog

SuperValu Claregalway AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Supervalu seem to do these ones. They deliver, maybe the day before Christmas Eve though ? http://www.bradyfamily.ie/brady-family-glazed-ham-on-the-bone.html
    Anyone know if they're nice ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

biko wrote: »
    Thread for all Christmas related thing you are looking for

One of these yokes?
    Snuggie aka Slanket aka "blanket with arms"
    il_fullxfull.554535972_n3nd.jpg
    Just seen them advertised for Aldi on Thursday 14th dec. 18.99 each, choice of 3 colours (no pattern).

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

Try Collerans butchers at the end of Shop Street (Mainguard Street)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Looking for anywhere local preferably or on-line if needs be for a 3 pin type AC mains adapter\transformer for those dreaded AC powered Christmas ornaments that always seem to stop working just because they do!.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

Looking for anywhere local preferably or on-line if needs be for a 3 pin type AC mains adapter\transformer for those dreaded AC powered Christmas ornaments that always seem to stop working just because they do!.
    Try Maplan, they do all kinds of adapters.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭peustace

Anyone know where I found find a joint Christmas jumper for 2 people in Galway? BFF-2-person-christmas-sweater.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000

Advertisement