Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New windows and sensors

Options
  • 28-11-2017 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a Europlex Signet 100 system with two boxes at each downstairs window (I think one is a magnet for opening and one is a shock sensor possibly connected). I also have one wireless sensor upstairs on a window over the flat roof. My question is when the new windows go in should I get the wired ones setup again or go wireless? I know the alarm supports wireless and it would be easier.

Second but less important question is would it be possible to add online or gsm to the alarm? So when we are away we get notified and I can turn off the alarm remotely. Or would that require a whole new system?

MH

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The Europlex wireless devises are no longer available so you would need to get the panel upgraded to 1.2b to allow you to use Visonic wireless devices.

There are plenty of GSM units you can connect to this panel.

Advertisement