Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI

Options
  • 28-11-2017 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭

Is there no possible way to talk to anyone in person without having to go through an automated system. 4 bloody weeks trying to sort something out and still being messed about. I want to close my accounts, who can I talk too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

homerhop wrote: »
    Is there no possible way to talk to anyone in person without having to go through an automated system. 4 bloody weeks trying to sort something out and still being messed about. I want to close my accounts, who can I talk too

Hi homerhop,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and sorry that you're unhappy with this.

Can I ask what you're original query was in relation to and I'll do all I can to help you here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Hi homerhop,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and sorry that you're unhappy with this.

Can I ask what you're original query was in relation to and I'll do all I can to help you here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I have been in touch with you and 3 others already on Facebook about a joint account. I’m done with BOI I want my accounts closed.

Hi homerhop,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I have been in touch with you and 3 others already on Facebook about a joint account. I’m done with BOI I want my accounts closed.

I'm sorry to hear this homerhop. I've given a link here that you can use to close your account but please don't hesitate to get in touch with me here if there is anything I can help you with.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I'm sorry to hear this homerhop. I've given a link here that you can use to close your account but please don't hesitate to get in touch with me here if there is anything I can help you with.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I have been asking for your help for two weeks. A simple phone call from your customer service is all it would have taken. Your phone service both in branch and nationally will do its utmost to prevent a caller to actually talk to anyone. A representative from AIB was able to call me within 10 minutes today and I am not an account holder with them. I have been with BOI for over 30 years. That is the service you now provide!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

BOI are not very good at tracking things.

• Advertisement

feargale wrote: »
    BOI are not very good at tracking things.

Unless you owe them money

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I have been asking for your help for two weeks. A simple phone call from your customer service is all it would have taken. Your phone service both in branch and nationally will do its utmost to prevent a caller to actually talk to anyone. A representative from AIB was able to call me within 10 minutes today and I am not an account holder with them. I have been with BOI for over 30 years. That is the service you now provide!!!

If you would like to send me a DM (you can do this by clicking the link below this message) with the details of your query I'll be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

Apologises again,
    Darren.

If you would like to send me a DM (you can do this by clicking the link below this message) with the details of your query I'll be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

Apologises again,
    Darren.

I have started the process of opening an account with Ulster bank I will not be giving BOI any more money

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jimand josie

Not today as it’s snowing!!!
    Good job they don’t have a branch in Norway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

I have started the process of opening an account with Ulster bank I will not be giving BOI any more money

You expect BOI to give a fiddler's about you? My friend, they and their ilk have given two fingers to the government and the people of Ireland

• Advertisement
Advertisement