Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta S56e firing pin

Options
  • 28-11-2017 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Anybody know where to source a firing pin for the above, or anyone handy to make one up around the carlow area. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

reniwren wrote: »
    Anybody know where to source a firing pin for the above, or anyone handy to make one up around the carlow area. Thanks.
    check this site out 
    http://estore.beretta.com/en-eu/store/spare-parts/shotgun-spare-parts/over-and-under/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I would advise that even if you get parts from beretta yourself that you have someone who knows what they are doing fit it,
     Because if you dont have the correct firing pin protrusion it can result in a number of things however one is pierced primers which could result in gas potentially going back into the action, which is basically where your hand is going to be right behind separated only by a very thin piece of wood.
    I have routinely had to fit factory parts which is the only reason i am saying it. Its a very simple job regardless but one that needs to be done properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭reniwren

Thanks for the replies, the firing pins are supposedly not the same as the new standard ones so I'll bring it to someone to get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bluezulu49

I don't know if he is too far from you but I travelled to Jerry Gearon of Knocklofty from Dublin last year to have new firing pins put in my shotgun and I am very pleased with the result.

Advertisement