Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need phone line installed with my broadband order

Options
  • 28-11-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

Im moving to you guys from virgin who i didnt need a phone line for broadband but i know i need one for yous. Anyways when signing up online last week for the eir complete broadband and phone package i selected no when asked do i have a phoneline. 

My question is does this mean someone will come out to install a phoneline in my house before the broadband is installed as i dont want to be in the situation where an eir engineer comes to install the broadband and theres no phoneline.

Im happy to PM my name and eir account number which i recieved today.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Psycho Fox wrote: »
    Hi,

Im moving to you guys from virgin who i didnt need a phone line for broadband but i know i need one for yous. Anyways when signing up online last week for the eir complete broadband and phone package i selected no when asked do i have a phoneline. 

My question is does this mean someone will come out to install a phoneline in my house before the broadband is installed as i dont want to be in the situation where an eir engineer comes to install the broadband and theres no phoneline.

Im happy to PM my name and eir account number which i recieved today.

Thanks
    Hi there,

Glad to hear you've placed an order with us :) If you PM me your details I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement