Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir package not completed

Options
  • 28-11-2017 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there. Having major problems with eir. Had the eir package of broadband, tv and voice over phone installed five weeks ago tomorrow but still have no phone. This despite numerous calls to customer service and th0ech departments who simply blame each other. Keep being told that the line is "active pending" because of an internal system glich, have has three "tickets" issued. Have so far far spoken to 17 reps on 1901 number, all to no avail. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello there. Having major problems with eir. Had the eir package of broadband, tv and voice over phone installed five weeks ago tomorrow but still have no phone. This despite numerous calls to customer service and th0ech departments who simply blame each other. Keep being told that the line is "active pending" because of an internal system glich, have has three "tickets" issued. Have so far far spoken to 17 reps on 1901 number, all to no avail. Anyone any ideas?
    Hi Belleefield Blue, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your service, I understand this is frustrating. 
    Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement