Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Barring injury I'll be doing Elliot or hart to courtois I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Sakho the BP magnet has me interested again. Palace fixtures ok too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Atsu to RLC done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

I'm getting déjà vu.
    Who does he play for

Same team as last season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Time to replace Jones.

Sakho and Moreno are both tempting.

Pity Leicester can't seem to keep a clean sheet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

whats the thoughts on Mariappa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Need a Speroni replacement. 1m itb. Thinking Fabianski or Mignolet? Thoughts

Time to replace Jones.

Sakho and Moreno are both tempting.

Pity Leicester can't seem to keep a clean sheet

I think they will start to keep them. Playing better under puel and conceding 1 goal a game the c.s. will come.

Agreed.

Been waiting for Simpson to drop and he’s been so close.

Hopefully he’ll drop before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Need a Speroni replacement. 1m itb. Thinking Fabianski or Mignolet? Thoughts

Mignolet a very good shout at 4.9 imo if you don't already have a Liverpool defender

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I'll be going for Courtois after tonights game

De Gea has been excellent to date but he has two tough fixtures coming up, and United showed last night their defence is not invincible.

The £0.2m saved will come in handy for upgrading my defence too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Anyone considering Hennessey? I have the exact money to get him in for Elliot. Palace have an okay run till Christmas, but not sure if he's definitely regained his spot from Speroni.

Of course the other danger is that he's Hennessey and he plays for Palace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Sakho the BP magnet has me interested again. Palace fixtures ok too

I actually did Jones to Sakho last night. Dann gets another week but will probably take him out next week.

I think they will start to keep them. Playing better under puel and conceding 1 goal a game the c.s. will come.

Would you go Simpson/Fuchs over Sakho/Moreno?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Hmmm I could just about afford Elliott and Ward to Courtois and Tarkowski. Could be an option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Morzadec wrote: »
    Mignolet a very good shout at 4.9 imo if you don't already have a Liverpool defender
    Hard to get a Liverpool defender never mind the keeper, at least the defender might get attacking points.
    Im not wasting a transfer on a keeper when Elliot might be back at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

2FTS wth 0.6ITB

Vertonghen out
    Daniels in (I might go cheaper e.g. Duffy)

I want to upgrade my midfield, I'm looking at either Choupo or Groß. However, if I go with one of those two and downgrade Vertonghen, it will only give 7.2m - 7.6m. So it doesn't really provide me with much choice, maybe Ramsey or try and scrape .4m from somewhere else to get Pogba.

I've a lot of noodle scratching to make before Saturday

Morzadec wrote: »

The problem with mignolet is that he doesn't make many saves . Before the Chelsea game 44% of shots mig faced ended up in a goal. That % is much worse than any of the other top 6 keepers. Liverpool don't give up many shots either so he is rarely getting save points. If you take a shot against Liverpool you have close to a 1 in 2 chance of it going in. With mignolet its generally either a cs with no save points or a 1 or 2 pointer. The Huddersfield and Southampton cs were both when the opposition didn't have a single shot on goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

carnie wrote: »
    2FTS wth 0.6ITB

Vertonghen out
    Daniels in (I might go cheaper e.g. Duffy)

I want to upgrade my midfield, I'm looking at either Choupo or Groß. However, if I go with one of those two and downgrade Vertonghen, it will only give 7.2m - 7.6m. So it doesn't really provide me with much choice, maybe Ramsey or try and scrape .4m from somewhere else to get Pogba.

I've a lot of noodle scratching to make before Saturday

Hunch that Ramsey could be a great option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Hunch that Ramsey could be a great option

He's averaging 6 ppg. He's a solid option, getting forward a fair bit in games. I have him but my big concern is the situation with Ozil and Sanchez, if they're both happy and on form the Ramsey will do well imo, if their heads are somewhere else then it's a worry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

The problem with mignolet is that he doesn't make many saves . Before the Chelsea game 44% of shots mig faced ended up in a goal. That % is much worse than any of the other top 6 keepers. Liverpool don't give up many shots either so he is rarely getting save points. If you take a shot against Liverpool you have close to a 1 in 2 chance of it going in. With mignolet its generally either a cs with no save points or a 1 or 2 pointer. The Huddersfield and Southampton cs were both when the opposition didn't have a single shot on goal.

Yeah I think as a general rule "Premium" goalkeepers (which we can arguably classify Migs as) get less save points but on the other hand you have a much greater chance of a cleany. But Migs especially so with the save points.

I'll be bringing Courtois and I'm really not banking on any save points or BPS, just want a cheap and confirmed way into Chelsea's cleanies, won't complain if it's just the 6 points.

Gomez / Moreno might get rotated at some point, I think Migs is an option worth considering if you can't afford premium (De Gea, Courtois) but you can afford something better than the 4.5 options (which are not inspiring imo).

Would you go Simpson/Fuchs over Sakho/Moreno?

I'd defo go Simpson over sakho not sure on Simpson over moreno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

My early gut feeling is to bank but that could change after tonight's games

I'd defo go Simpson over sakho not sure on Simpson over moreno

Moreno it is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Interesting to see what the story with Sane is. I’m getting Salah in for sure as I’ve 2 FTs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Peter File

bantee wrote: »
    Interesting to see what the story with Sane is. I’m getting Salah in for sure as I’ve 2 FTs
    Sane is one booking away from a suspension so maybe he is been saved for the Manchester derby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

bantee wrote: »
    Twitter tells me vomiting bug - usually a 24 hour thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Messy Ozil currently on 37 points for his last 5 games. 9.3m.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Huddersfield haven't scored away from home since the opening day.

Walloped 5-0, 4-0, 3-0 in last few games and beaten away 2-0 to

West Ham and Swansea.

Needless to say they are playing Everton away the weekend.... Rooney incoming with Kenny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Probably Wilson to Rooney cause I have no imagination

Advertisement