Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

PARlance wrote: »
    He's averaging 6 ppg. He's a solid option, getting forward a fair bit in games. I have him but my big concern is the situation with Ozil and Sanchez, if they're both happy and on form the Ramsey will do well imo, if their heads are somewhere else then it's a worry.

You're point was well and truly proven last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

PARlance wrote: »
    My thoughts haven't changed, he's overrated and gets an awful lot of airtime on this forum. There's a lot of buzz around him but there are better options out there in his bracket. I think people judge him on what "he could" do rather than what he's actually doing.

I done a comparison a few weeks back and the update is the same:

Ramsey 7.1m 6.5 ppg
    Zaha 6.9m 4.2 ppg

There are quite a few other options who are cheaper and are proving to perform better.

Zaha has 3 goals and no assists. 2 of those goals came against Everton and West Ham, both dire at the time.

Yeah...you've kinda confirmed what was bugging me tbh....might pull the trigger on Rambo tonight so.

Thanks for the feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Might be a little kneejerk but I'm having a ponder about getting in Albrighton. Two solid performances and Newcastle coming up at the weekend.

Actually Leicester have a decent run up to Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Thinking about a -4

Zaha > RLC
    Daniels > Alonso
    Pogba > Sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Did a rage transfer last night that cost me -8. I have been trying to gamble and not get Salah but last night broke my resolve.

Cedric/Gross/Vardy
    Kiko/Salah/Niasse

My defense is now in bits but front 6 is sexy....

Salah, Sane, Hazard, Richarlison

Kane, Morata

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Yeah...you've kinda confirmed what was bugging me tbh....might pull the trigger on Rambo tonight so.

Thanks for the feedback

I'm probably benching him against United though :)

(I'm not)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I'll admit my mistake on Zaha, wasn't comfortable when I made the transfer and had considered Rambo, CM, RLCand Gross. Think I chose the worst of the 4

Will downgrade to RLC to bring in Alonso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Like the Jesus/Aguero conundrum, seems the midfield is one as well. Currently have David Silva, but tempted to change to Sterling/Sane.

Ah decisions. Any suggestions. Would be my only current City player after dropping Aguero for Morata for GW14.
    Not sure what to do with Silva. Going to Sterling or Sane feels like a sideways move mostly because they will be rotated especially during this Xmas period.

Other options around 8m include Pogba but 2 big games coming up for them and I'm nkt fully sold on him yet .

Any thoughts guys?

I'm in the same prediciment but am definitely holding fire for this week, Silva is 100% guaranteed to start the same cannot be said about Sane or Sterling, I think long term I will switch to Sterling but now is not the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Cartman78 wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback
    Got Rambo in as my Pogba replacement a few months back. Been a very solid (if not spectacular) contributor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Looks like it's going to be Cresswell to Femenia. Tempting as Zeeg is he's a little too new to the team for me at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Looking at Rambo as well as a way ti get Chelsea defense cover.

Sane/ Naughton to Rambo / Alonso.

Could also do a straight Sane to Ozil and continue to ignore Chelsea defense!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Switching to a 3-5-2 and I’m very late to the Salah party: Pogba & Wilson to Salah & Quaner with 2 FTs gives me a front 7 of:
    Salah Hazard Ricarlison Sane RLC
    Aguero Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

I might bank it or get RLC back in.

O Want Ramsey but not when they're playing Man Utd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

eoghan104 wrote: »
    Did a rage transfer last night that cost me -8. I have been trying to gamble and not get Salah but last night broke my resolve.

Cedric/Gross/Vardy
    Kiko/Salah/Niasse

My defense is now in bits but front 6 is sexy....

Salah, Sane, Hazard, Richarlison

Kane, Morata

Ah yes, the "Liverpool" approach to FF, join the gang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What are people doing about Bavies?

He'll probably start this weekend (based on previous rotation policy with Rose in the last 3-4 matches) but it Alderweireld out and spurs struggling for goals I think I'll ship him on anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

AdpRo wrote:
    Looking at Rambo as well as a way ti get Chelsea defense cover.

AdpRo wrote:
    Sane/ Naughton to Rambo / Alonso.

I'm thinking something similar, Bavies and Dilva to Rambo and Alonso or Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I suggest you all buy Alonso. So he goes up to his originally value. Thanks lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

He'll probably start this weekend (based on previous rotation policy with Rose in the last 3-4 matches) but it Alderweireld out and spurs struggling for goals I think I'll ship him on anyway.

Keeping. He should play the next 2 league games and I think Spurs will work it out sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Benimar wrote: »
    Keeping. He should play the next 2 league games and I think Spurs will work it out sooner rather than later.

Im keeping for this weekend but Ill be looking to downgrade if I dont get a MINIMUM of a clean sheet out of him . And I'm not optimistic without Alder.
    I can handle the rotation now BUT for 5.7 I paid I need to be seeing returns when he does play

Eriksen/K.Long - Sterling/Christensen

Finally lost patience with Eriksen. Spurs ain't the same and I already have Kane. Christensen has some lovely fixtures, and gives me a full squad for the Christmas madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Not only do I have 2FTs which is extremely rare for me, I'm actually struggling on who to transfer in/out. Team below with 2m itb. Some ideas below but Suggestions welcome!

Courtois - Speroni
    Valencia - Daniels - Mee - Yedlin - Marriapa
    Salah - Sane - Richarilson - Zaha - Ritchie
    Kane - Morata - Niasse

I'd kinda like to keep Ritchie as he plays LEI, EVE and wha in his next 5 matches. I'm happy to leave Speroni there too as I will always play Courtois and don't wanna waste money moeny upgrading Speroni.

Possible options, all with Zaha making way:

1. Zaha and Daniels OUT - Mane and Francis (or 4.4 def) IN
    2. Zaha OUT - RLC IN (just to free up funds)
    3. Zaha OUT - Rambo IN
    4. Zaha OUT - Sterling IN
    5. Zaha, Sane and Morata OUT - RLC, Hazard and Aguero IN for -4

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Not only do I have 2FTs which is extremely rare for me, I'm actually struggling on who to transfer in/out. Team below with 2m itb. Some ideas below but Suggestions welcome!

Courtois - Speroni
    Valencia - Daniels - Mee - Yedlin - Marriapa
    Salah - Sane - Richarilson - Zaha - Ritchie
    Kane - Morata - Niasse

I'd kinda like to keep Ritchie as he plays LEI, EVE and wha in his next 5 matches. I'm happy to leave Speroni there too as I will always play Courtois and don't wanna waste money moeny upgrading Speroni.

Possible options, all with Zaha making way:

1. Zaha and Daniels OUT - Mane and Francis (or 4.4 def) IN
    2. Zaha OUT - RLC IN (just to free up funds)
    3. Zaha OUT - Rambo IN
    4. Zaha OUT - Sterling IN
    5. Zaha, Sane and Morata OUT - RLC, Hazard and Aguero IN for -4

3 or 4 and roll one transfer
    I would at some point upgrade Ritchie to gross though
    Not sure why you would be selling moratta to bring in aguero at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    3 or 4 and roll one transfer
    I would at some point upgrade Ritchie to gross though
    Not sure why you would be selling moratta to bring in aguero at this point

Yeah, I'll eventually upgrade Ritchie. Is Gross really worth getting, yeah?

The Aguero option is just a punt kinda as he's against West Ham this week and I would still have Hazard for Chelsea cover.

Don't have him but there's some decent options at that price range at the moment. Christensen looks like he'll play most games with a lovely run. Mustafi seems to be fairly first choice too. I'd ditch Davies at this stage for one of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Benimar wrote: »

Keeping for the same reason. But may bench him this week, have major selection headaches having moved to a strong front 8!

Watford have conceded 26 goals
    Feminists looks good attacking wise though
    But then so does Cedric
    It’s one thing looking good it’s another thing have the quality final ball

Will
    Monitor all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Feminists looks good attacking wise though
    But then so does Cedric
    It’s one thing looking good it’s another thing have the quality final ball

Will
    Monitor all the same

Getting attacked by feminists is scary business too.

FHFC wrote: »
    Getting attacked by feminists is scary business too.

:D : D :D

I’m not going to even bother editing it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

The vast majority against the big teams though:
    3 v Pool, 4 v United, 6 v City, 4 v Chelsea.
    So that's just 9 goals conceded from the other 10 games, with 5 clean sheets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Kinda bored of this game sitting around the 400k mark did Rooney and Alonso in for Kane and Mee for a -4.

Advertisement