Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir broadband

Options
  • 28-11-2017 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

As a long time meteor customer can you confirm that when I access eir mobile, that everything there is relevant to a former meteor customer, in case only some of it is.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

danjo-xx wrote: »
    As a long time meteor customer can you confirm that when I access eir mobile, that everything there is relevant to a former meteor customer, in case only some of it is.

thanks.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you are a former Meteor customer, there won't be any changes made to your account since the changeover. You are receiving the exact same service and plan that you were on with your Meteor plan.

Is this the information you're looking for?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

eir: Adam wrote: »

thanks.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you are a former Meteor customer, there won't be any changes made to your account since the changeover. You are receiving the exact same service and plan that you were on with your Meteor plan.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Sorry I got a bit confused when posting this between eir broadband and eir mobile, so I assume eir mobile is 100% totally the former Meteor MBB service, is that right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »

thanks.
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Sorry I got a bit confused when posting this between eir broadband and eir mobile, so I assume eir mobile is 100% totally the former Meteor MBB service, is that right.
    No problem.

Yeah, it's 100% the same network. There haven't been any changes made at all apart from the name.

- Adam

Advertisement