Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a phone line

Options
  • 28-11-2017 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi, trying to get sky bb and tv installed but they cant find a phone line coming into the house- can you tell me how can i check if there is one coming in from the street?And if not how long will it take to get one installed?

Thanks

Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

bm_1212 wrote: »
    Hi, trying to get sky bb and tv installed but they cant find a phone line coming into the house- can you tell me how can i check if there is one coming in from the street?And if not how long will it take to get one installed?

Thanks

Barry
    Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you are placing this order with Sky, you will need to contact them for assistance with this.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bm_1212

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you are placing this order with Sky, you will need to contact them for assistance with this.

- Adam

Hi, I did and they said you(eir) would need to put a new line in..makes sense as you own the lines no?

so how do I go about getting a line in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

bm_1212 wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Barry,

- Adam

Hi, I did and they said you(eir) would need to put a new line in..makes sense as you own the lines no?

so how do I go about getting a line in?
    I'm afraid this information is incorrect. If you're going to be receiving services from a different provider, they will need to place an order for you to have your services installed. If you're going to have an account with us and are looking to get a line installed you'll need to give our sales team a  ring on 1800503303.

- Adam

Advertisement