Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement of Debit Card

Options
  • 29-11-2017 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have moved several times in the last couple of years and I just realized that my debit card has expired.  I have updated my address online, so what do I need to do to get a new card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Contact your bank, get them to cancel the card that they sent to you 2 weeks before the end of the expiry month, and issue you a new card.

As your card has expired, perhaps ring their emergency number; [url=tel:1890706706]1890 706 706[/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

spryall wrote: »
    I have moved several times in the last couple of years and I just realized that my debit card has expired.  I have updated my address online, so what do I need to do to get a new card?

Good Morning spryall,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

A replacement card should arrive at least two weeks before your existing card expires. If the card you have now is already expired this might mean that the automatic replacement card was ordered before your address had fully changed. Once you're address has now updated you can request a new card through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be happy to arrange this for you.

Thanks again for your message,
    Darren.

Advertisement