Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland problems sourcing Nest

Options
  • 29-11-2017 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello . Have you sorted your problems getting supplies of Nest. My installation was cancelled the night before with the explanation that Electric Ireland had supply problems and you were cancelling all installations over the next few weeks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi Twerton,

Thanks for your message.

In order for us to look into this for you, could you please send us a private message, including the following details?
    • Your full name
    •  Your Electric Ireland account number
    • Your address
    •  Your contact number and date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Twerton

I can respond privately but possibly others might want confirmation the supply issues have been sorted. I was told installations were being cancelled over the next few weeks including mine last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Twerton,

We have sent a query to the relevant department regarding the Nest stock and they will advise as soon as possible.

We can escalate your individual query also once we receive your account details.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement