Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard trim in Limerick City

• 29-11-2017 11:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good barber(but not mad expensive)or a hipster place that would be good for a beard trim?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

*sigh*

I wish beards weren't still considered a hipster thing! "Beard trim" is an option that has been on the menu forever!

Anyway, I used to get mine done by Steve in JC's in Caherdavin, or if I was in town I'd go to Knight's on Catherine Street. Always got great attention to detail in both shops. The standard price seems to be €5 in most places.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Thank you
    i didnt mean the beard being hipster shur im growing one
    i meant these hipster barber shops that have popped i just want an old school no fancy kinda barber

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

sasta le wrote: »
    Thank you
    i didnt mean the beard being hipster shur im growing one
    i meant these hipster barber shops that have popped i just want an old school no fancy kinda barber

If it's old school you're looking for, try Stapleton's ("God the Barber") upstairs by Lana on O'Connell Street. I believe he's been in the barber business since the 1950s! He closes very early in the day though, so you'd probably want to pop in before lunchtime to be sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Figaro's Barbers do a very good beard trim - got loads of compliments after i got it done.

Advertisement