Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you lodge FX cheque by post?

Options
  • 29-11-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi, 

Can you lodge USD cheques by post? If so, where do I send it and what do you include?

Adrian.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

AdrianC wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you lodge USD cheques by post? If so, where do I send it and what do you include?

Adrian.

Good Morning Adrian,

Thanks very much for getting in touch with us through Boards.

Yep, you can lodge a US Dollar cheque by sending it in to us through the post. I'd ask you to send this to your account holding branch and I've given a link here that you can use to get the full address of any branch of Bank of Ireland. All I'd ask you to include with the cheque is a cover letter just confirming the account details that you would like to lodge the cheque too and I'd also include a signature and contact information for yourself in case there is any follow up need with this lodgement.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement