Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

takodah wrote: »
    maybecop18 wrote: »
    You people who got emails today what score bracket are you in??

I’m 65-70 and I know mrman said he’s in the 60-65.

Maybe it's just a few that they are progressing at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Coco2070

We are all graded now after the AC, so it maybe they will go through from A* to C and emails will come out in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

60-64

Nap702 wrote: »

I wouldn't read too much into this until a few days have passed and we can see who has and hasn't got emails. To be honest, the email is nothing special and reads just 'we have your details' but waffles a bit to get to the point. Based on my score, I'm guessing here that everyone will have one by week end. I still think they are just working through the names in a mail merge to acknowledge that they have our info now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

Nap702 wrote: »

I wouldn't read too much into this until a few days have passed and we can see who has and hasn't got emails. To be honest, the email is nothing special and reads just 'we have your details' but waffles a bit to get to the point. Based on my score, I'm guessing here that everyone will have one by week end. I still think they are just working through the names in a mail merge to acknowledge that they have our info now

I suspect you are right. Wait for the physical emails and then we will know what way they are operating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 maybecop18

Just dont want to be the one left behind 😂😂😂

Just dont want to be the one left behind 😂😂😂

It’s the curse of the boards. Great for the info, bad for the anxiety lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Ugh! I dont know if I could go through it all again for a sixth time! Though saying that my friend got in on his sixth attempt!

Fast trackers: was it 2 weeks from fast track email to PCA email?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bananarama1512

No email for me yet 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 snickett4

It was 5 days for me

snickett4 wrote: »
    It was 5 days for me

Cheers ;)

I'd be interested to know if the wording of the fast track email was similar to what we got today.

Anyone any ideas on what order etc they would be sending these emails. I’m getting very stressed and wish I was blissfully ignorant and didn’t know about the emails sent out today. I scored 70 in ac and was super pleased but wasn’t fast tracked and didnt get an email today

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Daisy04

Anyone any ideas on what order etc they would be sending these emails. I’m getting very stressed and wish I was blissfully ignorant and didn’t know about the emails sent out today. I scored 70 in ac and was super pleased but wasn’t fast tracked and didnt get an email today
    Im sure you will be grand, its just stressful. I scored 60-65 and havent heard anything either.

Daisy04 wrote: »
    Im sure you will be grand, its just stressful. I scored 60-65 and havent heard anything either.
    it’s good hearing people in the same boat! I think this whole process will drive me mad soon haha

it’s good hearing people in the same boat! I think this whole process will drive me mad soon haha

lol I totally agree!! Im self employed atm and am in the position that I need to recruit someone but dont want to mess anyone around if I go to another career and close my business!! Its all stressful!

lol I totally agree!! Im self employed atm and am in the position that I need to recruit someone but dont want to mess anyone around if I go to another career and close my business!! Its all stressful!
    So true!! I’ve just finished a degree and I don’t want to apply for a better job than I’m in currently Incase I end up leaving in like 6 months as it would be so much hassle for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

Im sure you will be grand, its just stressful. I
    scored 60-65 and havent heard anything either.

I am the same on the business front! But I won’t close my business. I plan to bring in a manager and after I successfully pass GV then I’ll sell. But the wait is going to be hard! And being only given 6 weeks from call to start it could be impossible to find someone! 😳

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 snickett4

I'd be interested to know if the wording of the fast track email was similar to what we got today.
    "[font=arial, sans-serif]I refer to your recent application for the Police Officer Recruitment Campaign.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]As you may be aware, PSNI has given a commitment to reducing the timescales associated with this current campaign. On this basis, we now intend to commence processing applicants who have performed to the highest standard at assessment centre through to the PSNI managed stages of the recruitment process (Vetting, Physical Competence Assessment, Medical, Substance Misuse Test and Online Learning).[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I am pleased to advise you that you have performed to this level, therefore PSNI Recruitment Team will be in touch with you directly to invite you to complete the remaining stages of the recruitment process. Please note that you will not receive full details of your score/ merit list position until  results are issued to all candidates in May 2018.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]All communication regarding the next stages in the recruitment process will come from the PSNI Recruitment Team, therefore I would request that you advise us of any change to your contact details to ensure ease of contact with you and would also encourage you to check our website (www.joinpsni.co.uk ) which will continue to be updated with key information relating to the recruitment process.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Well done on your success to date and I look forward to contacting you in due course regarding the next stages in the recruitment process."[/font]

A similar statement was on JoinPSNI also

eslow wrote: »
    Im sure you will be grand, its just stressful. I
    scored 60-65 and havent heard anything either.

I am the same on the business front! But I won’t close my business. I plan to bring in a manager and after I successfully pass GV then I’ll sell. But the wait is going to be hard! And being only given 6 weeks from call to start it could be impossible to find someone! 😳
    Sounds good, that was my plan too but the person I have at the moment who could have run the business has just handed their notice in! Fun times lol!!!

snickett4 wrote: »
    "[font=arial, sans-serif]I refer to your recent application for the Police Officer Recruitment Campaign.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]As you may be aware, PSNI has given a commitment to reducing the timescales associated with this current campaign. On this basis, we now intend to commence processing applicants who have performed to the highest standard at assessment centre through to the PSNI managed stages of the recruitment process (Vetting, Physical Competence Assessment, Medical, Substance Misuse Test and Online Learning).[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I am pleased to advise you that you have performed to this level, therefore PSNI Recruitment Team will be in touch with you directly to invite you to complete the remaining stages of the recruitment process. Please note that you will not receive full details of your score/ merit list position until  results are issued to all candidates in May 2018.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]All communication regarding the next stages in the recruitment process will come from the PSNI Recruitment Team, therefore I would request that you advise us of any change to your contact details to ensure ease of contact with you and would also encourage you to check our website (www.joinpsni.co.uk ) which will continue to be updated with key information relating to the recruitment process.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Well done on your success to date and I look forward to contacting you in due course regarding the next stages in the recruitment process."[/font]

A similar statement was on JoinPSNI also
    That's what I got today.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Ponif

Got my email today, looks like I'll have to pump my training into high gear I was already doing a lot of HIIT during my daily walks but I'm looking at the programme the PSNI set out on their website, any fitness buffs know if it's decent enough to follow? I was thinking of switching to what they laid out and doing 3h a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Merit list has not been handed over then.

Just advancing people in the fast track range.

Merit list has not been handed over then.

Just advancing people in the fast track range.

Now you're just getting my hopes up. Stop it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

So today was more fast track emails ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

Why are they skipping people who have performed to a higher standard at AC. It’s all very strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Why are they skipping people who have performed to a higher standard at AC. It’s all very strange

Might just be taking the higher half of the top scorers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Maybe not everyones vetting has cleared.

Advertisement