Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Newbie1710

Anyone heard about vetting in 50-55 bracket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Newbie1710 wrote: »

Vetting only starts when you get given a date for the PCA.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Newbie1710

NiK9 wrote: »
    Newbie1710 wrote: »

Vetting only starts when you get given a date for the PCA.
    Ahh ok - good to know ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mb91

Nik9 - did you just ask if the SMT results were back? Or what stage they are at with us?
    Think I’ll give them a call at lunch.

Mb91 wrote: »
    Nik9 - did you just ask if the SMT results were back? Or what stage they are at with us?

I asked them if my results were back and i was marked down as passing all stages and now just waiting on the call. And was told at that time no results had been handed back to PSNI yet.
    I also asked if they expected a class before Aug and they wouldn't comment on start dates lol.

If you're calling and they still havnt received them yet, ask if they are going to send out emails confirming passes when they do receive the results like they have done with some vetting. I was going to email them and ask but you may get a quick answer if you're for calling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

Vetting isn't a set time frame. Everyone is different depending on their past and current situation. can take weeks or months. And then even longer if they have to go over tattoos and through alot of social media accounts. There is still someone from 1509 waiting for vetting to clear.

If your fb page is private, I'm assuming they have ways of getting it still?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Yes.

Yes.
    Good, I don't wanna be making it un private

Although saying that as long as you have nothing offensive, lewd, indecent or sectarian on your page then you should be grand.

Although i'd be doing the FB friend cull right about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bluesnntwos

Hello all, long time lurker on here... just want to post my AC score to get added to the list lol

55 - disappointing result, albeit a pass!

Good luck with the next stages folks!

• Advertisement

Hello all, long time lurker on here... just want to post my AC score to get added to the list lol

55 - disappointing result, albeit a pass!

Good luck with the next stages folks!
    You passed That's the main thing

https://www.whoishostingthis.com/resources/teacher-social-media/

For when you guys get in. Handy wee guide.

https://www.whoishostingthis.com/resources/teacher-social-media/

For when you guys get in. Handy wee guide.
    Really useful

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mb91

I asked them if my results were back and i was marked down as passing all stages and now just waiting on the call. And was told at that time no results had been handed back to PSNI yet.
    I also asked if they expected a class before Aug and they wouldn't comment on start dates lol.

If you're calling and they still havnt received them yet, ask if they are going to send out emails confirming passes when they do receive the results like they have done with some vetting. I was going to email them and ask but you may get a quick answer if you're for calling.

Still no SMT results back for everyone - although the person I spoke to expects an email to go out when they’re back.

And as far as they’re aware, August will be first intake (but could change)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Ponif

Does anyone know what the PT is like in GV? I've heard it's a 2-3 mile run two days a week or something similar?

Still no SMT results back for everyone - although the person I spoke to expects an email to go out when they’re back.

Happy days, good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

Happy days, good job.

Let's say the first fast track group start in August, did someone say every four weeks after another groups starts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

How many classes can be in GV at one time?

eslow wrote: »
    How many classes can be in GV at one time?

I think it's 5 now that there is no more compulsory residential.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Recruit 6

How many fast tracked groups are they in this campaign

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Aye_Chihuahua

Recruit 6 wrote: »
    How many fast tracked groups are they in this campaign

I think 3

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SUFTUM95

Anyone else sitting in their current job just counting the seconds down, wishing the process would hurry up about 6 months? Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

I’m just hoping for an email for PCA as soon as so I at least know I’m going that little bit further! With a score of 58.5 its worrying

What had been the lowest score we know of to be fast tracked. You will get a pca date no problem 58.5 is a good score

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

What had been the lowest score we know of to be fast tracked. You will get a pca date no problem 58.5 is a good score

Please don't quote me on this but it maybe 70%. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I scored just above 58.5 and am waiting patiently (not)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

There’s people 60-65 who haven’t been given a pca date yet, myself included. Don’t want to post exact score

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

There’s people 60-65 who haven’t been given a pca date yet, myself included. Don’t want to post exact score

I didn't want to give my score either but by your post does that mean most if not allof 65+ have been given PCA dates

Ze0tech wrote: »

I didn't want to give my score either but by your post does that mean most if not allof 65+ have been given PCA dates
    Yeah that is the 3rd fast track group as I know someone in it as well . I'd say in the next 3 weeks you get a pca date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

Yeah that is the 3rd fast track group as I know someone in it as well . I'd say in the next 3 weeks you get a pca date
    from what I’ve read on here people with scores of 65+ generally all have their pca dates already. Even saw someone say they got 64 and have their date

• Advertisement

from what I’ve read on here people with scores of 65+ generally all have their pca dates already. Even saw someone say they got 64 and have their date
    Yeah I'd say mid to high 50s will be next

Advertisement