Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Easy answer Recruit 6. Is Keep fit. Wait out.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Recruit 6

Easy answer Recruit 6. Is Keep fit. Wait out.[/quot
    Easy thing to do is not give a input on something your not in. Your an actual k**b . Last time I checked I didn't ask you a question I was chatting to nik9

Recruit 6 wrote: »
    Easy thing to do is not give a input on something your not in. Your an actual k**b . Last time I checked I didn't ask you a question I was chatting to nik9

Oh touchy.

Grow up. Don't ask what you already know the answer to, or conversly don't repeat the same questions when you get an answer you dislike.

Btw it's "you're an actual knob"

But is my statement incorrect?

All you have to do now is keep fit. You have donw the most stressful parts and passed with a decent score....

I am blunt, not rude. If you take offence to something on the internet stand by...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Please not again. No one wants to see arguing on here between anyone.
    If people's comments bother you just move onto the next and forget about them. All here for the same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Recruit 6

Recruit 6 wrote: »

Oh touchy.

Grow up. Don't ask what you already know the answer to, or conversly don't repeat the same questions when you get an answer you dislike.

Btw it's "you're an actual knob"

But is my statement incorrect?

All you have to do now is keep fit. You have donw the most stressful parts and passed with a decent score....

I am blunt, not rude. If you take offence to something on the internet stand by...
    I am not worried at all . As for fitness levels I am grand would do my pca tomorrow. Believe me I am not taking offence to something that you say

• Advertisement

We all want into that uniform.

Apologies if you can't deal with my tough love. If you need soft love move on.

Keeping fit means peace of mind when it comes to PCA, means by the time yoi come to standing om that starting line you know for a fact that you will pass as long as you maintain momentum and push.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

This forum is more entertaining than love island..ha ha

Not you as well.

I get bombarded with Love Island crap at work, at home, at my Ma's house....

It's like sand, gets everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

This forum is monitored just remember. You might fail vetting for admitting such things 😉😉

Meant to be a winky face btw

• Advertisement

This forum is monitored just remember. You might fail vetting for admitting such things 😉😉

Thing is I don't even watch love island.. lol

You owe a crate of beer for your squad mates when you get in for admitting that you have viewed such things.

That's what somebody who watches it in secret would say...

That's what somebody who watches it in secret would say...

I do solemnly swear that I do not watch it..might tune in tonight to see what all the hype is about though.. lol

You've saved yourself.... I think someone was writing your failed vetting (lack of judgement as the reason). Keep it that way.

I fondly remember the first series of big brother when people weren't trying to become instant celebs and you'd nasty nick manipulating everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Faugha

NiK9 wrote: »
    Please not again. No one wants to see arguing on here between anyone.
    If people's comments bother you just move onto the next and forget about them. All here for the same reason.

Here here

Onto the job itself. Who else has thought about useful no issue stuff that you will purchase?

I for one walk hills so have foot care csre squared away but I wonder what else may be useful to keep in a go bag you take to work.

Trust me buy Talc and bring spare socks feet in boots for 12+ hrs is gomna get uncomfortable.

Post GV of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

Going to put this out there..

I tuned into love island this year and love it... guiltyyyyy

Stop the World I want off.

Robocop youbare a GB serving officer yes?

• Advertisement

There goes your vetting buddy ha ha

Robocop youbare a GB serving officer yes?

Sure am. Let me tell you half the cops in the station make sure love island is on in the mess room during late shifts haha

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ktrsd

Onto the job itself. Who else has thought about useful no issue stuff that you will purchase?

I for one walk hills so have foot care csre squared away but I wonder what else may be useful to keep in a go bag you take to work.

Trust me buy Talc and bring spare socks feet in boots for 12+ hrs is gomna get uncomfortable.

Post GV of course.
    Extra strength coffee and an IV drip.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Faugha

Post GV of course.

1A. Pair of Lowas, issued boots look like f all (IMO).
    1B. Boot polish / cleaning accoutrements
    2. An iron, as a lot cops don’t seem to know how to use one.
    3. A razor capabable of giving me that fresh and presentable look prior to reporting for duty.
    4. A snood, for my neck so that I can quickly cover my face if I should see someone I know and don’t want to know me/ media/ scum with camera phones.
    5. A daily does of humility
    6. And a daily reminder to thank my lucky stars that I have been granted such a great opportunity and not fall into the group think of “long hours/ I hate my job etc”

Faugha wrote: »

Post GV of course.

3. A razor capabable of giving me that fresh and presentable look prior to reporting for duty.
    4. A snood, for my neck so that I can quickly cover my face if I should see someone I know and don’t want to know me/ media/ scum with camera phones.
    6. And a daily reminder to thank my lucky stars that I have been granted such a great opportunity and not fall into the group think of “long hours/ I hate my job etc”

Lowas are very heavy. I suggest Altbergs. I am quite partial to Altberg Sneekers. Feel like trainers.

Faugha wrote: »

Post GV of course.

Get yourself decent torch as you are issued with an electronic match stick.

Don't forget the obligatory G shock or casio watch 😂😂😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

I went off boards because most of you are bitchs me and few members have resorted to whatsapp due to this.

Nap702 wrote: »
    I went off boards because most of you are bitchs me and few members have resorted to whatsapp due to this.

Nice persec there buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

Nap702 wrote: »

Nice persec there buddy.

And your the main bitch!

Advertisement