Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TheBigLight

More calls out today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mb91

Can confirm that if you miss the call you get an email to contact them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

More calls out today!!

Stop distracting them from issuing medical emails ;) lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Confusedas

Congrats to all with calls so far.

Back in the waiting room, I'm getting a little concerned. I passed the PCA early last week and have still not received any info regarding the online learning.

Is there anyone on here who passed last week that has received their online learning?

Confusedas wrote: »

Back in the waiting room, I'm getting a little concerned. I passed the PCA early last week and have still not received any info regarding the online learning.

Is there anyone on here who passed last week that has received their online learning?

None of us have received medical or online learning details from last week mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Faugha

More calls out today!!

Yes mate I got mine - buzzing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

What part of the previous online learning groups's online learning deadline hasn't passed yet don't you understand?

101 literally told you that.

Faugha wrote: »
    More calls out today!!

Well done

Look at the bigger picture recruitment are obviosuly busy sorting calls and reserve places this week. So online learning for next batch isn't their main effort.

More calls out today!!

Mazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Mb91

Anyone else that missed their call and got the email - can you pm me please?

What part of the previous online learning groups's online learning deadline hasn't passed yet don't you understand?

You have a wild superiority complex about you. We haven't all applied to the PSNI umpteen times previous. AFAIK this forum is supposed to be a place where people not as clued up as all the BoardsPC's come for information. I merely mentioned some concern about it. I worry for anyone that comes into contact with you in the real world if that's how you get on.

You have a wild superiority complex about you. We haven't all applied to the PSNI umpteen times previous. AFAIK this forum is supposed to be a place where people not as clued up as all the BoardsPC's come for information. I merely mentioned some concern about it. I worry for anyone that comes into contact with you in the real world if that's how you get on.

I would expect someone who has done as well as you have in this recruitment campaign to be able to read a situation in it's entirety. You are obviously bright and very intelligent, why worry? You literally are next in line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

I second this...feel sorry for anyone asking questions. Puts me off asking myself.

I second this...feel sorry for anyone asking questions. Puts me off asking myself.

Why ask questions that you already know the answer to?

Contacted 101 gave them answer. Asking the same question over and over isn't going to change the outcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

Yea banter you are an absolute tool.

Contacted 101 gave them answer. Asking the same question over and over isn't going to change the outcome.

For the record, 101 told me that they hadn't received the results yet (a week has passed). 101 didn't mention to me that a 'deadline hadn't passed'. I don't know who said that I may have missed it.

Nap702 wrote: »

Yea banter you are an absolute tool.

It's the internet 😂😂😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

I’m speaking in general not specifically about what confusedas posted. Feel like I have to scan through the boards before asking a question Incase I get jumped on. Everyone else is more than willing to help even if the question has been asked multiple times.

For the record, 101 told me that they hadn't received the results yet (a week has passed). 101 didn't mention to me that a 'deadline hadn't passed'. I don't know who said that I may have missed it.

You know you will in the next batch.

I think you are getting worried over nothing.

Don't deminish how well you have done, no news is good news

• Advertisement

I’m speaking in general not specifically about what confusedas posted. Feel like I have to scan through the boards before asking a question Incase I get jumped on. Everyone else is more than willing to help even if the question has been asked multiple times.

If you get jumped on just ignore it 😂😂😂

It's the internet. It only annoys you if you choose to letit annoy you.

Ask a question. If you get jumped on for it ignore for a wee while. Pretend it never happened.

Ask a question. If you get jumped on for it ignore for a wee while. Pretend it never happened.

Or why dont you just stop being a full on dickhead? Your the only one jumping on people.

Why are you even here being a ****?

I would understand if you got this far but you haven't.

Piss off and start a 18/autumn thread and fight with them folk and leave us to it.

Or why dont you just stop being a full on dickhead? Your the only one jumping on people.

Why are you even here being a ****?

I would understand if you got this far but you haven't.

Piss off and start a 18/autumn thread and fight with them folk and leave us to it.

Nah mate.

Don't like it?

Ignore it.

You can just skip my comments.

I wont just sit here and let you think you can bully people. No one else does it and all your doing is putting people off asking questions or contributing information that can be useful for the rest of us.

Sad life you have if all you want to do is cut people down on a public forum.

Is jealously you think?

I wont just sit here and let you think you can bully people. No one else does it and all your doing is putting people off asking questions or contributing information that can be useful for the rest of us.

Sad life you have if all you want to do is cut people down on a public forum.

Is jealously you think?

Not bullying. I gave praise and celebrate your acheivments. Amazing place to be in all of you and you's should be proud.

But asking the same question over and over, phrased in a different way that is specific to you is not contributing to the forum, it's consolidating your own worry.

Validating a fear. But being brutally honest made it very clear that that fear is ungrounded and doesn't need to be dwelled upon.

Not gonna sit and let someone get worried over nothing. That's absolutely mental that you think it's ok to let someone sit and worry and doubt themselves.

More calls out today!!

Mental. Well done!

No one thought you's would be getting into those bottle green trousers this soon.

Hats off to you and well done.

Gonna be the slowest 8 weeks or so of your lives 😂😂😂

No one thought you's would be getting into those bottle green trousers this soon.

Very impressed with the speed of this campaign! The next few weeks in work will drag for sure and the notice letters will be drafted asap

Or consider this.

All of us still here are still in this campaign. Its exciting and we all eager to push on. The forum lights up when one of us gets good news whether that's PCA dates, the call or whatever that may be.

There are people here got there online learning the next day after they passed PCA, there is others that didn't. The process isn't consistent. Who knows when the next update for what ever group will be.

For all you know someone may have rang 101 this morning and got told more up to date information regarding the online learning. Unrealistic I know but it's not impossible.

Also why dont you have some manners and just reply "No mate, the other group that's ahead of you haven't passed there deadline."

Would that be too much to ask?

• Advertisement

Very impressed with the speed of this campaign! The next few weeks in work will drag for sure and the notice letters will be drafted asap

I hope they have had the sense to start you's at the start of a pay cycle to avoid any issues. As cheques can be a nightmare.

Obv don't post dates on here lol

Advertisement