Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Actually hank check your emails just incase

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stillwaiting10

Just got the call!!!!

Sitting 80-85 on the list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

Just got the call!!!!

Well done

Just got the call!!!!

You FT1? Just trying to see if there's a pattern. But maybo golk have really long notices

• Registered Users Posts: 16 HankSchrader1

Just got the call!!!!

Holy crap I’m so close yet so far! Heart rate has went up a notch!!!!

Congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 HankSchrader1

Actually hank check your emails just incase

My phone hasn’t left my side! Everything crossed now that they’ve reached the 80s!!

Just got the call!!!!

You FT1? Just trying to see if there's a pattern. But maybo golk have really long notices
    No FT2

Just got the call!!!!

No FT2

Aye then no pattern that I can see.

Well done. Amazing job

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Faugha

Just got the call!!!!

August?

Faugha wrote: »
    Just got the call!!!!

August?
    Yes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Joceyjoe

Just got the call!!!!

Holy crap I’m so close yet so far! Heart rate has went up a notch!!!!

Congrats!

Your nerves will be wrecked lol

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

It's amazing to see that so many of us on here are going to be going through this together, I'm really looking forward to meeting you all and getting stuck in. Roll on August :)

Just got the call!!!!

August?
    Yes

Wow, brilliant. Potentially blitzing this and taking in way more than 50 per intake then

Just got the call!!!!

August?
    Yes

Wow, brilliant. Potentially blitzing this and taking in way more than 50 per intake then

I hope you're right means everyone who meets standard gets in and i won't be competing with you savvy folk in autumn

Just got the call!!!!

August?
    Yes

I hope you're right means everyone who meets standard gets in and i won't be competing with you savvy folk in autumn

You's can confirm numbers at induction as an FoI will take too long. List could be cleared by June 2019.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

There's the medical emails going out

• Registered Users Posts: 32 belfast_22

Hoping for a quick turnaround here with smt ðŸ™

There's the medical emails going out

They can actually multi task?

Nice to see concurrent activity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Doesany1know

Just got the call!!!!

August?
    Yes

Yes well done guys!

Please keep the rest of us hopefuls updates when you can ref intake sizes etc.

Hope use all do Well!

• Advertisement

Just got the call!!!!

August?
    Yes

Yes well done guys!

Please keep the rest of us hopefuls updates when you can ref intake sizes etc.

Hope use all do Well!

They will do well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Blue_Line

Hi guys! Long time lurker and first time poster here. Anxiously waiting in the waiting room for a call, or indeed any update at all, so thought it time to introduce myself. In the merit pool between 75-100 with everything completed; so was hoping the call may have come very soon after 'stillwaiting10' announced their call, but nothing just yet! Well done to everyone so far, and many thanks for all the information shared by everyone throughout this thread!!

Blue_Line wrote: »
    Hi guys! Long time lurker and first time poster here. Anxiously waiting in the waiting room for a call, or indeed any update at all, so thought it time to introduce myself. In the merit pool between 75-100 with everything completed; so was hoping the call may have come very soon after 'stillwaiting10' announced their call, but nothing just yet! Well done to everyone so far, and many thanks for all the information shared by everyone throughout this thread!!

The calls went out today and yesterday so hopefully you get a call tomorrow :D

Be good if it was a double squad.

Be good if it was a double squad.

By sounds of it it could well be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Confusedas

Strange question (chill now banter, don’t get too excited).

What sort of confidentiality agreement if any do GP surgery staff need to adhere to? Just in terms of getting medical forms signed, I need to leave mine in to get signed by the GP as they do all of their paperwork on a single day. I assume they need to treat all documents with confidentiality in mind.

Confusedas wrote: »

What sort of confidentiality agreement if any do GP surgery staff need to adhere to? Just in terms of getting medical forms signed, I need to leave mine in to get signed by the GP as they do all of their paperwork on a single day. I assume they need to treat all documents with confidentiality in mind.

I work in medical admin and we HAVE to adhere to confidentiality. We aren’t even allowed to read certain things such as referral letters and rightly so it’s none of our business.

Confusedas wrote: »

Having been in similar situation... unsealed the hell out of the envelope and put it in a sealed envelope marked P&C FAO GP .... but in the end GP needed me there in person to fill it in so to expedite proceedings you may want to politely suggest to reception that you NEED an appointment with GP. Only giving my humble advice and of its wrong I stand corrected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Confusedas

Having been in similar situation... unsealed the hell out of the envelope and put it in a sealed envelope marked P&C FAO GP .... but in the end GP needed me there in person to fill it in so to expedite proceedings you may want to politely suggest to reception that you NEED an appointment with GP. Only giving my humble advice and of its wrong I stand corrected

Yeah, I had it in a sealed envelope with CONFIDENTIAL across it and the woman at the desk still proceeds to open it. Was slightly taken aback. May have to come in for an appointment not sure yet. You’d wonder why a few ticks and a signature could be such a hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Mark6oo7

I’m currently a serving officer and have been for many years, would pop back on this now and again. It amazes me how much Banterbus thinks he knows but in actual fact he is full of S**t he always has something to say. He should maybe concentrate on passing the IST or the role plays first of all... I for one am glad he hasn’t as the Police really don’t need people like him

Advertisement