Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Confusedas

I like how this discord server is being modelled on an arnachist terrorist campaign.

If you want the link all you need to do is ask ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Spike1886

I'll gratefully take a pm if someone would like to kindly send me the invite link.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 belfast_22

Can someone send me the link for the chat please I would be most grateful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

belfast_22 wrote: »

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Yellow321

Nap702 wrote: »
    belfast_22 wrote: »

Pm'd
    Grateful if someone could also send me link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Spike1886

I was sent a link but it had expired. Grateful if someone could send me another ðŸ‘

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

Sorry I know this has probably been discussed but does PCA expire after 6 months?

Sorry I know this has probably been discussed but does PCA expire after 6 months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Grey8

Arniez12 wrote: »

Yea, apparently last time around they extended some beyond that though due to waiting on start dates.

Grey8 wrote: »

Yea, apparently last time around they extended some beyond that though due to waiting on start dates.

Possibly because it was due to delays beyond their control such as the cheating scandal. Be nice to think I’d get a call 6 months after PCA but doubt it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭stm1

What month is your PCA?

Possibly because it was due to delays beyond their control such as the cheating scandal. Be nice to think I’d get a call 6 months after PCA but doubt it

Yeah true, think it’s a wait and see situation.. have you done your PCA yet?

stm1 wrote: »
    What month is your PCA?

Next month mate

Not yet, pca next month

Not yet, pca next month

Cool, me too

Not yet, pca next month

Cool, me too

Be nice to think 6 months would be possible lol but yea training has well and truly begun.

Not yet, pca next month

Cool, me too

Be nice to think 6 months would be possible lol but yea training has well and truly begun.

I’d say 6 months would be possible, there’ll be another 5 intakes by the time our 6 months is up plus the August intake so over 300 started in GV from 1710 recruitment.. we can live in hope anyway, get the PCA out of the way first lol!

Not yet, pca next month

Cool, me too

I’d say 6 months would be possible, there’ll be another 5 intakes by the time our 6 months is up plus the August intake so over 300 started in GV from 1710 recruitment.. we can live in hope anyway, get the PCA out of the way first lol!

Yep definitely, we also don’t know what attrition rate will be in this campaign, could be high. You’d like to think they wouldn’t progress people to PCA with the knowledge it will expire, so definitely a chance.

Not yet, pca next month

Cool, me too

Yep definitely, we also don’t know what attrition rate will be in this campaign, could be high. You’d like to think they wouldn’t progress people to PCA with the knowledge it will expire, so definitely a chance.

Yea my thoughts exactly, surely they’d delay doing more PCAs until they knew they’d use them within the 6 months.. We will wait and see, for now we’ve a few weeks training left

Not yet, pca next month

Cool, me too

Yea my thoughts exactly, surely they’d delay doing more PCAs until they knew they’d use them within the 6 months.. We will wait and see, for now we’ve a few weeks training left

Yea that’s all you can do. Good luck with the training I’m sure we’ll smash it 😆

• Advertisement

Not yet, pca next month

Cool, me too

Yea that’s all you can do. Good luck with the training I’m sure we’ll smash it 😆

You too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭stm1

What month is your PCA?

Next month mate

Wow so close. Good luck. Go smash it.

Guys everyone is on decord now, you all should come on board

No thank you

What month is your PCA?

Next month mate

Wow so close. Good luck. Go smash it.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Carlas1000

Could I have a link to the new chat thing? a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Smirn0ff

Likewise, if possible can someone provide link? Or has it died?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 countrymusic1

Can i please have the link please for the new chat? Thanks guys

Can I have link for server also? Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Recruit2013

Could i also please

Advertisement