Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

If I could also have it that would be much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭stm1

And me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

We'll get a chance to look at this later for you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

Can someone invite me to this discord thing so I can throw my oar in?

Also, are we expecting calls this week? How does deferring work? Should I get offered something in September on the off chance and ask to defer to October, do I got to Sept or Oct induction?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Scammy21

Wonder will there be calls this week for sep intake? 5 weeks ago today the last calls went out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

Has anyone got a call today?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Ponif

Ill take an invite if you are handing them out to the discord

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Scammy21

Got the call!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Grey8

Scammy21 wrote: »
    Got the call!

Class congratulations I’m sure you’re buzzing :-) where you at merit ways, Just as an idea of there they’re at on the list for Sept intake?

Scammy21 wrote: »
    Got the call!

Literally standing by my phone now waiting on the off chance!! I’m sick with anxiety... what was your merit no. Scammy? Well done mate! Congrats!!

• Advertisement

We will get inviting people later on once we get home ok guys

Remember who asked first x

ML515 wrote: »

Now that you're sending kisses..... Frig get him in now lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Slo18

Now that you're sending kisses..... Frig get him in now lads!

Check your mail

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

Congrats Scammy21 :)

Does anybody know how many from the merit list have got the call?

2 that we know of so far

Controversial you guise. I got the call too also this late afternoon. I’ve deferred to October... family commitments but I’ve been given a provisional date for induction and start in October so while it’s a bit further away I now have a date to work towards. It’s all very real now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Grey8

Controversial you guise. I got the call too also this late afternoon. I’ve deferred to October... family commitments but I’ve beeb given a provisional date for induction and start in October so while it’s a bit further away I now have a date to work towards. It’s all very real now.

Congratulations, even deferring you’ve got your guaranteed start I’m sure you’re made up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

2 that we know of so far

Sorry, just seen my email but the invitation has expired. My username T1990

Thanks
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Carlas1000

Hi all, I've asked before but got no response, can I get an invite to wherever the new chat is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 TP77

Hello, would someone be able to send me the link to the new chat please? Be interesting to know how far down the merit list they are for the September calls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

A new chat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GroupID

Could I also get a link to new chat please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SeB30

Could I get a link for the new chat ? Long time lurker and patiently ( not so ) awaiting pca in a few weeks .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Even if there is a new chat I hope this board stays open, I have enjoyed my time on here and it gives lurkers information.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lily79

I agree, it's a shame to see the way it is now because of a few that ruined it. As a lurker I found so much valuable information here and it's a shame that it may not be added to now

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

Sorry I meant, how many so far on the merit list have got the call? As in, up to what actual number? I.e 1-20 ect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭stm1

It would be a shame to think all the chat was now on discord. Up to now this place has been a great source of info and I've enjoyed reading the threads. Its clear how many lurkers there are as they are all wanting to join discord. I've waited 3 days now for an invite. How do you know which of them are legit and not another troll....myself included.

I hope it's not starting to get 'clicky' in here just because you're a regular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DarylD96

So I failed my medical thanks to the doctor in occupational health being a smug ****. Not going to mention his name for security reasons obviously but he seemed to be determined to fail me for my mental health. That is now the army and police that have both failed me for something that was minor and entirely based on the situation I was in. I just want to know, is this going to effect me for the rest of my life just because I self harmed ****ing 3 times?

Back to my ****e ****ing civvie job tomorrow I guess. The police constantly claiming they support people with mental health problems too, they can go ****ing suck one the lying pricks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Joceyjoe

stm1 wrote: »
    It would be a shame to think all the chat was now on discord. Up to now this place has been a great source of info and I've enjoyed reading the threads. Its clear how many lurkers there are as they are all wanting to join discord. I've waited 3 days now for an invite. How do you know which of them are legit and not another troll....myself included.

I hope it's not starting to get 'clicky' in here just because you're a regular.

It’s hardly cliquey when half the ones on discord myself included are way down the merit list and nowhere near appointable. Was cos of the constant trolling On here. You couldn’t say anything Anymore.

Advertisement