Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

Has anyone a rough idea when vetting is completed? Like what stages as I’m towards the end but still heard nada

Not a clue, I’m only waiting on smt to come back getting bit heard nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ChillFactor

Has anyone a rough idea when vetting is completed? Like what stages as I’m towards the end but still heard nada

Not a clue, I’m only waiting on smt to come back getting bit heard nothing

So have you heard about your vetting ? Or you still waiting on that and smt?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sparkplug1710

Vetting seem to the element of the process whereby there is no clear cut timeframe. We are largely in the dark with it. I have had a recent visit on my credit report and can see an imprint to suggest it has been looked at. Other than that no formal communication. I’m assuming it’s a wait until an email confirmation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭TW2017

Anyone else get PCA invite today?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 VickyDoc

Hey TW2017, still way down the merit list till I get an invite ha. where roughly are you on the merit list?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Yellow321

TW2017 wrote: »

Yes I did!!

VickyDoc wrote: »
    Hey TW2017, still way down the merit list till I get an invite ha. where roughly are you on the merit list?

500-550

Yellow321 wrote: »
    TW2017 wrote: »

Yes I did!!

See you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ArmaghLurker

Long time off for some but what districts seem to be favourable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

Long time off for some but what districts seem to be favourable?

What district do you want?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 cjc123

I have medical coming up and I got an email to say my vetting was passed Okay, got it within the last week.

cjc123 wrote: »

I have medical coming up and I got an email to say my vetting was passed Okay, got it within the last week.

Thanks, I’m in the same boat but no word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

I’ve done medical and all just waiting on vetting it’s just one of those things that takes as long as it takes bases on the individual

I’ve done medical and all just waiting on vetting it’s just one of those things that takes as long as it takes bases on the individual

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

Anyone from the Republic of Ireland.. if you could pm me please. If a lot of questions I need answers to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Ciano1997 wrote: »
    Anyone from the Republic of Ireland.. if you could pm me please. If a lot of questions I need answers to.

Is it about the Glocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

Is it about the Glocks?

Nope mate. It's about educational requirements & stuff for the next recruitment.

Ciano1997 wrote: »
    Is it about the Glocks?

Nope mate. It's about educational requirements & stuff for the next recruitment.

Is this equivalents. They gives irish equivalents on the Join PSNI page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Grey8

Has anyone rescheduled their PCA so far? I’ve managed to injure my arm and don’t know if I should try to reschedule to a later PCA or give it a go anyway and if all fails will have the retest 12 weeks later! Honestly couldn’t have happened at a worse time!

Grey8 wrote: »
    Has anyone rescheduled their PCA so far? I’ve managed to injure my arm and don’t know if I should try to reschedule to a later PCA or give it a go anyway and if all fails will have the retest 12 weeks later! Honestly couldn’t have happened at a worse time!

No. Reschedule. Why burn a go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 JECornette

A friend left a voicemail for someone, telling them to f*ck off (that was all) whom They’ve told before not to contact them after they showed up at their commercial premises. Could this affect vetting if they call police? Also my friends number is always withheld and they didn’t leave their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrlovalova22

JECornette wrote: »
    A friend left a voicemail for someone, telling them to f*ck off (that was all) whom They’ve told before not to contact them after they showed up at their commercial premises. Could this affect vetting if they call police? Also my friends number is always withheld and they didn’t leave their name.

No it wouldn't affect vetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrlovalova22

EFFECT!!

EFFECT!!

I never know which to use.

JECornette wrote: »

No it wouldn't affect vetting.

That’s what I’ve been telling her, she’ll feel better now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

I got the call for September, looking forward to it.

Where are you on merit list roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Spike1886

EFFECT!!

Affect lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Confusedas

Officially in the waiting room now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

Confusedas wrote: »
    Officially in the waiting room now :D

Congrats

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Confusedas