Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Niscouser18

Confusedas wrote: »
    Do we have anyone here <190 still waiting for a call? Deferrals maybe?

Come on lurkers..make the leap ;)
    I'm below 190 and waiting on the call. I was on standby for September and have already been told I will be in the October squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Ax L Foley

Ax L Foley wrote: »
    I am just waiting on vetting.
    You need to change your account settings!  I cannot reply to your DM's :)
    Its still not working!  Sorry!! :(

We will live to chat another day lol

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭KN1231999

Hi Guys long time no see. 
    Its been an absolute pleasure reading through all this thread. im so happy for you all who made it to the end, youre all great people.  Since falling at the AC by a mark i just hit rock bottom and could find any energy to come onto the site so just focued on my A Levels and got through it. now 4 months later ive finished my exams got my results (all good thankfully lol) and im ready for the next recruitment upcoming this year fingers crossed) ive got no exams and can put my full attention on this this time.
    And for those starting GV and getting calls, congrats! you will all do great
    Thanks
    KN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

KN1231999 wrote: »
    Its been an absolute pleasure reading through all this thread. im so happy for you all who made it to the end, youre all great people.  Since falling at the AC by a mark i just hit rock bottom and could find any energy to come onto the site so just focued on my A Levels and got through it. now 4 months later ive finished my exams got my results (all good thankfully lol) and im ready for the next recruitment upcoming this year fingers crossed) ive got no exams and can put my full attention on this this time.
    Thanks
    KN
    Thanks! Best of luck to you for next time around :)

Has anyone heard from vetting this week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Gee2

Not that I have heard of. As I refresh my inbox for the 10th time today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Gee2

Thanks
    KN
    Cheers and congrats on exam results. At least next time you will know what to expect at AC, so you will know what’s needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mwat17

Quite far down on the list for me unfortunately (between 630-660) but maybe helpful for others to say I've only had the email to confirm my merit list position.

I've heard nothing regarding PCA or vetting. I'm a patient person by nature, but this is a little difficult!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mwat17

Thanks
    KN

Well done! You'll smash it in August! Keep us updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Squirrel1234

Gee2 wrote: »
    Not that I have heard of. As I refresh my inbox for the 10th time today.
    Not heard anything myself. After the 100th time I have refreshed my mail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Adam261

Hi guys,are we contacted to arrange the medical assessment by email or phone?Just so i know as i'm one of those people that can be really useless at keeping an eye on my phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Grey8

Adam261 wrote: »
    Hi guys,are we contacted to arrange the medical assessment by email or phone?Just so i know as i'm one of those people that can be really useless at keeping an eye on my phone!

You get it through email I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Cbm27

Well done to everyone starting in 1710 campaign and good luck! I’m patiently waiting on the next recruitment opening.. hopefully it will be soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ArmaghLurker

26 new probationary constables today :) congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Coco2070

Hey boardies, it’s been a while. Things seem to have gotten a little quiet on here.
    Just thought I’d update my progress. Just passed PCA a short while ago. Medical soon and online learning happening as we speak.
    Patiently waiting on an email on vetting.
    How is everyone else getting on?
    Any ideas why only 26 starting GV this intake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Coco2070 wrote: »
    Hey boardies, it’s been a while. Things seem to have gotten a little quiet on here.
    Just thought I’d update my progress. Just passed PCA a short while ago. Medical soon and online learning happening as we speak.

That post on PSNI FB was the latest intake to pass out. I.e. they are frontline officers now

What is your ML position? :)

I’m in the low 400’s.

What's your ML? 290-300 myself

• Advertisement

What stage are you at Ax?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Koph89

Hey boarders, back on this after being away a while...had to retake my pca and now in the waiting room, merit score under 100. Anyone else around that position and waiting on the call?

Hope everyone is progressing well :)

Koph89 wrote: »
    Hey boarders, back on this after being away a while...had to retake my pca and now in the waiting room, merit score under 100. Anyone else around that position and waiting on the call?

Well done that's brilliant

I am just waiting for vetting 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cjc123

Koph89 wrote: »

I am ML 200-220 and had heard I had passed everything the first week of August so patiently waiting (and hoping) for a call for October intake...

I’m 290-310 myself. Waiting room for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

I’m 290-310 myself. Waiting room for me!
    260-270 and also waiting room :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JECornette

Me three 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Anni123

ML 120-130 and also im the waiting room! Fingers crossed we get the call soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Adam West

Some people are trying to private message me on this but have their settings that they can't receive private messages in return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 countrymusic1

How long roughly has people had to wait on the results of their medical? Just curious as mine is coming up soon! 😊

Advertisement