Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Ayechihuahua

LPT2018 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Joined this page for the 1710 campaign and unfortunatly was unsuccessful at AC stage.
    Wondering has anyone started a page for the 1810 campaign just released? If so could someone link please.
    Best if luck to all the 1710 guys and gals this year!

Go back to the main page for the PSNI recruitment and you'll see the new group for 1810

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LPT2018

Main page? Can you link please as this is the only thread I follow
    Thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Spike1886

Do we know where they got to with calls last time around? Did it finish up 250ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Spike1886

Feel a wee bit out of the loop now that the Discord chat has finished lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

Spike1886 wrote: »
    Yea think so was around 250

Yea think so was around 250

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

It's certainly feels that way but when adults can't be adults it had to go. Hopefully we can have those who were on discord contribute here and all will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spasticator

Hey Everyone.

Just want to clarify something with ya'll. So the calls have gone out to the first 250 who passed all stages. Does this mean they have been given a date for starting GV? 

Also anyone who done a medical last week heard back? I passed the medical part and waiting on SMT. Do you get a mail to confirm you passed medical or one for both?

Thanks Amigos ;)

Hey Everyone.

Just want to clarify something with ya'll. So the calls have gone out to the first 250 who passed all stages. Does this mean they have been given a date for starting GV? 

Also anyone who done a medical last week heard back? I passed the medical part and waiting on SMT. Do you get a mail to confirm you passed medical or one for both?

Thanks Amigos ;)

You should receive an email of medical pass and then SMT email 2 to 3 weeks after. It means that of the 2 classes that have started and one confirmed they have reached 250 on the merit list. It doesn't mean they have 250 people offered a place at GV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Wild.Wild.West

Ze0tech wrote: »

It's certainly feels that way but when adults can't be adults it had to go. Hopefully we can have those who were on discord contribute here and all will be ok.

I think everyone still here lurking. I have been anyway lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

I’m lurking. Dreading having to go through another AC

Banter can’t reply to pm, you need to free up space

Zeo I can't reply to your PM either

Zeo I can't reply to your PM either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Space is free

Well folks. What do you think of that. Lurkers please come out of the woodwork

Maybe reassurances for the folk later down the list. Don’t think it personally important to me

Ze0tech wrote: »
    Well folks. What do you think of that. Lurkers please come out of the woodwork

Only thing I took from it was "oh people pulled out before starting gv" if they only appointed 134 rather than 150 ish. Apart from that it's just a here's where we are so stop asking email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

Yeah it was nice of them to give figures and to let people down the list still waiting know that they are planning to progress more of the coming months. The process is finally becoming more transparent

• Advertisement

A few people have now deleted their boards accounts, they arnt bothered as you can still come in to the forum and read the posts not logged in. So that might explain the inactivity

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ChillFactor

Simple updates like that are effective, wish there had been more during the whole process lol

• Registered Users Posts: 24 countrymusic1

Hey Everyone.

Thanks Amigos ;)

Two weeks on and still patiently waiting on SMT email

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

Goonerdee wrote: »
    So, who on here is still in the 1710 campaign? Lurkers stop lurking and start typing :)
    Hiya, I am. Great receiving that email today. Positive one at least after all the speculation on the discord that the existing ML may not be exhausted like the previous campaign. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

Goonerdee wrote: »
    So, who on here is still in the 1710 campaign? Lurkers stop lurking and start typing :)
    Hiya, I am. Great receiving that email today. Positive one at least after all the speculation on the discord that the existing ML may not be exhausted like the previous campaign. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Daisy04

Hey Everyone.

Thanks Amigos ;)

Two weeks on and still patiently waiting on SMT email
    I'm the same, waiting for 2 weeks now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

The email can only be good. Looking forward to my upcoming PCA to hopefully move one step closer! Dread the thought of another AC though in the next campaign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

They are keeping you guys in the loop. Join PSNI 1710 merit pool table will be updated regularly

Vetting passed!!

In Waiting room now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Grey8

Vetting passed!!

In Waiting room now.

Amazing WWW :D

Advertisement