Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Squirrel1234

Do you think they have filled the whole of November intake?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Adam West

:-(

Nightmare hopefully Nov squad not filled

Don't lose hope, still tomorrow. They might just have spent today following up with people they couldn't get in contact with when they tried first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

Are calls not due 1st week of October? We assuming they just moved it forward and there will be no calls next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

Arniez12 wrote: »
    Are calls not due 1st week of October? We assuming they just moved it forward and there will be no calls next week?
    I would say so, they called a lot of people on Tuesday. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday for the rest

Where'd they get to with calls haven't been on this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Coco2070

Dear Mr&Mrs Vetting.....

Any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Mrmagooo

Coco2070 wrote: »
    Dear Mr&Mrs Vetting.....

Any chance??
    I’m under 370 and still waiting, refreshing my emails 100 times a day lol

Anyone on here below 400 on ml and still waiting on vetting at all. Lurkers speak now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

Anymore calls to any lurkers?

Could we do a current status update?
    Where are we on...
    Approx highest ML in
    -waiting room.
    -vetting.
    -PCA.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jenniflower

I fear calls might be finished for Nov intake 😣

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mayday26

Did my application for new one this morning just in case, currently in waiting room between 360-400

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Wild.Wild.West

Got lucky and got a reserve spot for November :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spasticator

Got lucky and got a reserve spot for November :-)

Congrats : ) ... where u at ml?

When do you all reckon the next set of calls will go out if they don’t take applicants in December??

Approx 300

Start of November I think

I'd say it will be calls in December for January start

Ze0tech wrote: »
    I'd say it will be calls in December for January start
    Previous years calls for jan have been in nov to give longer notice with Christmas it seems :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 maybecop18

Vetting finally passed

maybecop18 wrote: »
    Vetting finally passed

What is your rough merit number please

Vetting finally passed
    Nice one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 maybecop18

Ze0tech wrote: »
    Vetting finally passed

What is your rough merit number please

Between 340-360

Between 340-360

Thanks for the reply.

i started a thread for Nov 2018 intake if anyone wants to pop in and say hello, hopeing to start a server too

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057916464

Anyone on here lurking starting in November? We have set up a wee chat for us november to get to know eachother before we start! Now would be a lovely time to join ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TallMatt

Hello. I've just found this forum and just joined. I've passed all stages of the PSNI managed stages and waiting for a course start date. I'm hoping for a date in Jan or Mar 2019. The last and final stage I passed was the Vetting (confirmation sent on 17/09/2018). My merit list was 330-340. It looks like the November 2018 course has been sorted. Can I ask for the people who are starting in November, what is the start date for the course and what is the date of your induction day?

I'm a serving police officer in England too so was wondering if there are any other officers who have applied this year in the same position as me? Thanks.

TallMatt wrote: »
    Hello. I've just found this forum and just joined. I've passed all stages of the PSNI managed stages and waiting for a course start date. I'm hoping for a date in Jan or Mar 2019. The last and final stage I passed was the Vetting (confirmation sent on 17/09/2018). My merit list was 330-340. It looks like the November 2018 course has been sorted. Can I ask for the people who are starting in November, what is the start date for the course and what is the date of your induction day?

I'm a serving police officer in England too so was wondering if there are any other officers who have applied this year in the same position as me? Thanks.

Are you in the Met?

Details can't be shared for security reasons.

You should be in the January squad or December squad if there is one this year.

Can’t share much info in regards to start dates etc. You’ll find out everything you need to know when you get the call! I’m fairly sure there’s a December squad this year. Just try and keep patient in the waiting room! :)

Can’t share much info in regards to start dates etc. You’ll find out everything you need to know when you get the call! I’m fairly sure there’s a December squad this year. Just try and keep patient in the waiting room! :)

How do you know there is a Dec squad? Or is that just a guess lol

Is there a Dec squad?

• Advertisement

Is there a Dec squad?

I asked a few questions, and that was one of them. So yeah that’s what I have been told. Sorry about the ‘fairly’ comment, that was making the comment a tad ambiguous.

Advertisement