Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Adam West

maybecop18 wrote: »
    Looking some advice.
    Since I filled in my vetting forms, my girlfriend has become my fiancee.
    Is that the sort of thing I should disclose to PSNI vetting???

Give recruitment a ring and update them and it shouldn't be a problem

And congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IMTU_2018

TallMatt wrote: »
    Hello. I've just found this forum and just joined. I've passed all stages of the PSNI managed stages and waiting for a course start date. I'm hoping for a date in Jan or Mar 2019. The last and final stage I passed was the Vetting (confirmation sent on 17/09/2018). My merit list was 330-340. It looks like the November 2018 course has been sorted. Can I ask for the people who are starting in November, what is the start date for the course and what is the date of your induction day?

I'm a serving police officer in England too so was wondering if there are any other officers who have applied this year in the same position as me? Thanks.

Where you in NI for a stag and met your now other half, and that’s why you are moving over from the MET?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

As soon as the boards get busy again they get trolled by idiots. Clearly some just have to much time on their hands with new user names etc.

What's the IMTU again???????

Is there anyone that is in the 400's has received a vetting pass yet. It seems to have slowed down since the calls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

If there's anyone on this between 450-500 could yous shoot me a PM please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Coco2070

Ze0tech wrote: »
    Is there anyone that is in the 400's has received a vetting pass yet. It seems to have slowed down since the calls!
    Still no word my end.
    Keep the faith, we’ll get word soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spasticator

I got pass confirmation about 3 weeks ago (410-420 ml)

I got pass confirmation about 3 weeks ago (410-420 ml)

That's hectic. I'm close to that.thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 United4321

Arniez12 wrote: »
    If there's anyone on this between 450-500 could yous shoot me a PM please

In that bracket myself. What stage you at?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

Anyone on this had a knee operation and what info did you provide at your medical?

• Advertisement

RDC1234 wrote: »
    Anyone on this had a knee operation and what info did you provide at your medical?

Have you had your PCA yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

Have you had your PCA yet?

Yea I’ve passed it

Yea I’ve passed it

Id say you just need to fill in the appropriate section on the medical form. Go to you GP and get all the relevant information of surgery and rehab and then an ok from your GP in a their comments section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

Medical email through and I’m on holiday on that date... have emailed twice and no reply. Anyone know any phone numbers you can ring to actually speak to someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

eslow wrote: »
    Medical email through and I’m on holiday on that date... have emailed twice and no reply. Anyone know any phone numbers you can ring to actually speak to someone?

101 ask for recruitment

It's been very slow on the email and update front. Anyone heard anything recently be it vetting or PCA dates?

It's been very slow on the email and update front. Anyone heard anything recently be it vetting or PCA dates?
    Nope nothing lol I haven't even got my SMT back and it's 5 weeks tomorrow lol so not looking great

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Coco2070

Fingers crossed for some correspondence before the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Foyersleaf

Hello have been lurking on here for a while when a friend had mentioned it. I passed all 5 stages as of September and sit between 300-350 on ML. Anyone have a rough guess of what intake I would be in? Bit of confusion whether they are taking a dec intake or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Foyersleaf wrote: »
    Hello have been lurking on here for a while when a friend had mentioned it. I passed all 5 stages as of September and sit between 300-350 on ML. Anyone have a rough guess of what intake I would be in? Bit of confusion whether they are taking a dec intake or not.

Are you appointable?

• Advertisement

Well I have had confirmation that I’ve passed all 5 stages with no issues. So hopefully I’m not being daft here but surely that means I’m appointable?

Are you appointable?
    Well I have had confirmation that I’ve passed all 5 stages with no issues. So hopefully I’m not being daft here but surely that means I’m appointable?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Squirrel1234

Are you appointable?

It’s just the waiting game now!

Anyone heard anything re classes post March 19

• Registered Users Posts: 17 VickyDoc

Have people set up a new discord chat?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mwat17

Hey all. I know this question has been asked and I've tried to search within the forums but can't find it.

I'm ML 600-650 and have just gotten an email to advise I will be given my PCA date shortly. Can anyone tell me how long it was between this email and their PCA date please? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 United4321

VickyDoc wrote: »
    Have people set up a new discord chat?

What is this discord chat? What stage are you at?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Recruit 6

Anyone above 700 ml postion get email trying to work out how far they are up the list

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Recruit 6

Come out lurkers and say if you are over 700 and have got a progression email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

Yes, please lurkers. Let's be having you! :D

Advertisement