Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

Mayday26 wrote: »
    Yes ZeOtech, ready and impatiently waiting

What's your rough merit number mayday

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mayday26

350-400

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

For people who passed medical... how long till you found out?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Coco2070

eslow wrote: »
    I found out within 7days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Cand1

I found out within a day but the SMT took around 5 weeks. Seems it just depends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

I found out the same day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thankuboardies

Day after

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spasticator

Boards.ie been down for anyone else past few days??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mayday26

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nickolatte94

Just got my PCA date for late November, my ML position is 690-700, nice to finally hear something

• Advertisement

Just got my PCA date for late November, my ML position is 690-700, nice to finally hear something

Nice to see some progress for the higher ML numbers. Good luck and remember train hard and never give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wannabe2018

Hey guys, just signed up to this been lurking since the start. When do we expect calls again?

Hey guys, just signed up to this been lurking since the start. When do we expect calls again?

Should be soon. I'm guessing you have become appointable. What's your rough merit number.

Ze0tech wrote: »

Should be soon. I'm guessing you have become appointable. What's your rough merit number.

Yeah appointable 410-30 probably won’t be until the new year but never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Malonegirl96

Ze0tech wrote: »

My guess would be the next calls will go up to about 360ish. So hopefully new year for you, well done also!

Same as me then. I'm 430 to 440, was really hoping it would this year but who knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

Anyone on this above 430ish got Vetting cleared?

How is everyone getting on? Been fairly quiet on this recently

How is everyone getting on? Been fairly quiet on this recently

Seems like people in the early 400s are starting to become appointable. Be interesting to see how far down the list they get with the calls that are due soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HalloweenQueen

Has anyone who done their medical and SMT at end of August heard back from SMT yet? Heard from medical within two days but still waiting for the other.

• Advertisement

Has anyone who done their medical and SMT at end of August heard back from SMT yet? Heard from medical within two days but still waiting for the other.

Some got the results fairly quickly and some didn't. They will come soon I'm sure. Some waited 5 weeks

I thought calls either this week or next but you never know! Anyone else on here appoint able now and ML number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

End of August? I done mine early-ish in September and got mine back about a week ago, had to wait nearly 6 weeks but got it. That seems a while, I'd give them an email

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Userwaiting999

First time actually posting on this but been lurking for quite while now :)

Currently between 150-200 on the merit list, a few things have held me back along the way but finally been passed on all stages.

Is there any truth in the December recruitment, or is it a simple wait till the new year and stop stressing

Quick question about the online learning, when do we get the invite to start it? Is it after we complete PCA or is it after the medical?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

Hi, it's after you pass PCA

Currently between 150-200 on the merit list, a few things have held me back along the way but finally been passed on all stages.

Is there any truth in the December recruitment, or is it a simple wait till the new year and stop stressing

No one knows, just have to sit back and wait for calls to go out. Unless anyonb else knows for certain on here?

When did you become appointable, i think there is a class in December

Question about the medical stage, do the psni need to see our previous medical records, only reason I ask is because I have moved around a lot and my medical records are all over the place, worried this might delay my application. Although I’ve never had any serious medical issues.

• Advertisement

Question about the medical stage, do the psni need to see our previous medical records, only reason I ask is because I have moved around a lot and my medical records are all over the place, worried this might delay my application. Although I’ve never had any serious medical issues.

You get your GP who has knowledge of your medical history to sign and certify the form you fill in

Advertisement