Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

I mailed support a few weeks ago asking when appointment could be made to which they replied “we expect to make you an offer within the coming months.” I’m sitting around the same ML position as you.

And vague as hell which doesn't help

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spasticator

Ze0tech wrote: »
    I’m in the waiting room few weeks now, 410-30. Anyone else out there what’s your ML?
    420-440 in the waiting room. Can't see people 400 and over getting called this time round.would be great tho!!!
    I mailed support a few weeks ago asking when appointment could be made to which they replied “we expect to make you an offer within the coming months.” I’m sitting around the same ML position as you.

My point being that there is no reason they won’t make it to the 400’s and well above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

I’m in the waiting room few weeks now, 410-30. Anyone else out there what’s your ML?
    420-440 in the waiting room. Can't see people 400 and over getting called this time round.would be great tho!!!

My point being that there is no reason they won’t make it to the 400’s and well above

Where are you on Merit list Spasticator

Arniez12 wrote: »

Where are you on Merit list Spasticator

410-420

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thankuboardies

What do you all reckon these calls might go to?

• Advertisement

I'd say somewhere around 360 but could stretch higher - complete speculation

Assuming the ml is up to 300 by end of Dec. And no intake in Jan. this means from feb-July (5 months) they taking in 30-50 candidates. So potentially between 150-250 more not including dropouts and those who have failed.

Assuming the ml is up to 300 by end of Dec. And no intake in Jan. this means from feb-July (5 months) they taking in 30-50 candidates. So potentially between 150-250 more not including dropouts and those who have failed.
    Depends what happens after March tho...Psni haven't explicitly stated they have budget for classes post March 2019

They reached over 300 for the November reserves. Id hope they would be over 350 for December class and into the 400s for the next class. Again all speculation and wishful thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mayday26

I’m between 360-400 and waiting? Do you reckon February then? Seen a few saying there are no starts in January

• Advertisement

Mayday26 wrote: »
    I’m between 360-400 and waiting? Do you reckon February then? Seen a few saying there are no starts in January

Supposedly if there is a class in December there won’t be one in January (and vice Versa)...here’s hoping that’s not the case

Mayday26 wrote: »

I really hope they get to you this time round as it gives us further on down a chance to get in around Feb and March.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Userwaiting999

Seems to be they are running classes roughly a month behind So on that note it would be February for the next one, and calls going out in January

I am 150-250 and I got a call today for December start.

Really hope that is not the case for all you guys in the waiting room as I know how frustrating it can be waiting for a start date.

Do they start you at th3 start of a month, or is it a totally random date at any point during a month?

As far as I’m aware they start on sporadic dates each month. Don’t want to give specific dates over this.

Remember folks people look at this, both good and bad. Do NOT put personal information or dates up here. Even retrospective dates should be a no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 poshboy2513

Does anybody know if the December course is full? Are there any more calls to be made for that intake? Im waiting ML 300-350

Does anybody know if the December course is full? Are there any more calls to be made for that intake? Im waiting ML 300-350

Honestly couldn’t say I’d say between yesterday and today they would fill it. I got my call after lunch so just patiently wait, you couldn’t be too far off.

Good luck

If your between 300-350 I'd say you'll get a call, they usually go out over a few days

ok thanks. Well done to all those that are in. wait and see what happens.

• Advertisement

Just had my call! Yeyyy!

Just had my call! Yeyyy!

Well done. Can you narrow down your number as where you are on the ml just for a reference as to where they are with calls. For example 330-340. If you don't want to that's cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

All quiet in here today, no calls?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 maybecop18

Apart from Poshboy earlier.
    That seems to be the only call today.
    Had hoped that I would be among those getting a call this week, but that seems a lot less likely now.

What rough ml number were those who got calls over the last few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ctm123

Yay I can finally say hi!! I’ve been a “lurker” for a while because I had problems signing up to this! I am 390-400 on the ML and appointable, waiting patiently for the call. From reading these posts I reckon I’ll be a February start...here’s hoping!!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wannabe2018

So what’s the latest number with calls? Come out lurkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BruceWayne1

I’m 400-420. All stages passed, just the long wait now. I’m thinking a March or April start for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 demp18

Hi everyone, anyone in ML 470-500 not had their vetting back yet? I haven’t had mine back and it’s last thing I’m waiting for so bit apprehensive.

• Advertisement

I’m 400-420. All stages passed, just the long wait now. I’m thinking a March or April start for me.

This is where I am too (waiting). Thing is there is no confirmed intakes after march as of yet. They have not said what their plan is after the end of the tax year.

Advertisement