Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aim_97

Can someone add me to the nov intake chat please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tceuen28t

what stage of the application process are you at?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spasticator

Did we every find out how far we got on the ML this time?

Recruitment status has been updated for anyone who hasn’t seen. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

Did we every find out how far we got on the ML this time?

Recruitment status has been updated for anyone who hasn’t seen. ;)

Would like to know this to.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

Would you’s take the 135 people off your current ML position? Currently sitting 550-600 just waiting on vetting coming through got my substance misuse back last week

• Advertisement

Would you’s take the 135 people off your current ML position? Currently sitting 550-600 just waiting on vetting coming through got my substance misuse back last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Smirn0ff

RDC1234 wrote: »

In the long run, I suppose. But for the short term, its important to remember that these people may be ahead of you on the list, so it wont affect you start date per say. In short, its impossible to know where the 135 are? I think ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

Smirn0ff wrote: »
    In the long run, I suppose. But for the short term, its important to remember that these people may be ahead of you on the list, so it wont affect you start date per say. In short, its impossible to know where the 135 are? I think ha ha
    Minus your merit number from 700 odd then deduct the figure from the amount going through the Psni stages...you'll get a better idea of where you are

Arniez12 wrote: »
    Minus your merit number from 700 odd then deduct the figure from the amount going through the Psni stages...you'll get a better idea of where you are

Fair! Thanks haha:eek:

Surely if there ahead that would be better

• Advertisement

Surely if there ahead that would be better

Apologies, by ahead i mean further up the list - ie. A higher Merit number. See Arniez's post. Will help more than mine !

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mayday26

Would it be right to assume we will hear nothing or get phone calls etc, this side of Xmas now?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spasticator

Mayday26 wrote: »
    Would it be right to assume we will hear nothing or get phone calls etc, this side of Xmas now?

Yes, next intake scheduled for Feb from what I heard...Tho i'm not sure if that's the next intake or next set of calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Westhem123

I think there will be calls this side of xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BruceWayne1

The fail rate is roughly 20%. Multiply your merit list number by 0.8 and you’ll get an approximate real position.

If there is to be a new intake in early February, I’d expect calls middle to end of December to give around six weeks notice to start. Classes are five weeks apart so the next calls should be in about four weeks from now.

I think the next set of calls will prob go into the early 400's

Westhem123 wrote: »
    I think the next set of calls will prob go into the early 400's

Whats the highest ML we know of at the moment in the Dec intake?

It was advantageous having the list with everyones positions on it, however the board seems to have died off now - assuming because most of the productive members are now in GV?

Whats the highest ML we know of at the moment in the Dec intake?

It was advantageous having the list with everyones positions on it, however the board seems to have died off now - assuming because most of the productive members are now in GV?

Think highest at gv is 340. Someone said they knew someone on here who got the call who was between 335 and 340

I’m sitting between 350-400

I’m sitting between 350-400

Same here

• Advertisement

You reckon you could be a feb starter westhem?

You reckon you could be a feb starter westhem?

Hopefully. Ill keep my fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

Westhem123 wrote: »
    Hopefully. Ill keep my fingers crossed

It sure looks that way for you guys. Hope you hear something next time around and fingers crossed they make it into the 400s.

Yes, hopefully we all get there soon ZeOtech

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭JJss1988

Hi all
    My apologies as i know your fairly advanced in your campaign but you may be able to help
    me out.
    I am hoping for some information regarding the IST.
    I have just completed the IST but ran out of time on the last question.
    Is this an automatic fail?

JJss1988 wrote: »
    Hi all
    My apologies as i know your fairly advanced in your campaign but you may be able to help
    me out.
    Wouldn’t think so probably just not get the marks. I still have to do mine I applied for that campaign aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

JJss1988 wrote: »
    Hi all
    me out.
    No it's not a fail you'll just get no marks for those you didn't answer

Wouldn’t think so probably just not get the marks. I still have to do mine I applied for that campaign aswell.

Thanks for your info and good luck with your test

Arniez12 wrote: »
    No it's not a fail you'll just get no marks for those you didn't answer

Thanks I was just not sure what partially completed tests will not be considered means from the guidance info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Aim_97

Anyone on here lurking starting in November? We have set up a wee chat for us november to get to know eachother before we start! Now would be a lovely time to join ;)
    Hey, I'm a part of the November intake. If there is still a chat can you add me please? :)

Advertisement