Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

Anyone any opinions as to when calls will be? This week or next?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wannabe2018

Arniez12 wrote: »
    Anyone any opinions as to when calls will be? This week or next?

This week is 5 weeks from the last ones but someone said they were a week early, I’m hoping for this week but will probably keep us waiting another week lol what are your thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Arniez12

This week is 5 weeks from the last ones but someone said they were a week early, I’m hoping for this week but will probably keep us waiting another week lol what are your thoughts?

Yea they did come a week early. It's hard to tell what will happen. It would be great if they did come but who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ze0tech

Would love them to go out tomorrow but maybe 5 weeks was a one off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lambda1

Back on the boards after a long time away! Hope everyone is well and had a good christmas! I see they're fairly getting through the numbers now!

• Advertisement

lambda1 wrote: »
    Back on the boards after a long time away! Hope everyone is well and had a good christmas! I see they're fairly getting through the numbers now!

Did you used to be spark plug?

Arniez12 wrote: »
    Yea they did come a week early. It's hard to tell what will happen. It would be great if they did come but who knows.

Hopefully we will hear tomro! Hope everyone keeps us updated on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭W221

The very best of luck to you all, I’ll hopefully be close behind you from the current campaign!

Ze0tech wrote: »
    Did you used to be spark plug?

I like it... I used to be a fuel air mixture fuel being gin and air being fegs

lambda1 wrote: »
    I like it... I used to be a fuel air mixture fuel being gin and air being fegs

To answer your question though I was endlessRiver

• Advertisement

I take it form the radio silence this morning that it’s next week then :(

So it seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

Congratulations, you have just gave multiple people heart attacks lol. Yeah it must be next week. The wait continues.

Tom_90 wrote: »
    Congratulations, you have just gave multiple people heart attacks lol. Yeah it must be next week. The wait continues.

I was going to post earlier but I waited a while to try and stop the heart attacks... but I was drawn towards posting lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15 GMAC1997

Hey there, newbie here..

Applied in OCT 18 and through to AC stage.
    Any helpful pointers as to what im up against folks?

GMAC1997

Wonder did I beat you to it tom. Dying here

Yes I did

Had something typed and deleted it! Raging lol

Yes I did

Thank god someone else did it!

Yes I did

Thank god someone else did it!
    You had your turn yesterday 😂

You had your turn yesterday 😂

Not even a thanks either. Tut tut

• Advertisement

GMAC1997 wrote: »
    Hey there, newbie here..

Applied in OCT 18 and through to AC stage.
    Any helpful pointers as to what im up against folks?

GMAC1997

Welcome, there's a 2018 recruitment thread, there has been some advice offered over there buddy.

If anyone waiting on PCA invites or progressions in the 750 upwards range could post in here when they get them that'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

If anyone waiting on PCA invites or progressions in the 750 upwards range could post in here when they get them that'd be great.

Yes to this!! Anyone from 720-750 if they could post when this happens would help paint a better picture of where I am. Cheers

It's all went a bit stagnant

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Dreamer84

Njim91 wrote: »
    Yes to this!! Anyone from 720-750 if they could post when this happens would help paint a better picture of where I am. Cheers

Do ya think there's a chance everyone will get a hold opportunity to get in with the new recruitment

Dreamer84 wrote: »

Do ya think there's a chance everyone will get a hold opportunity to get in with the new recruitment
    Who knows! I'd love an update from recruitment to let us all know. What's your ML dreamer?

Well depends if they intend to fast track in 1810. Before 1710 the last campaign was in 2015. Fast track was necessary to get the ball rolling asap. With 1810 just being a year after 1710, they may not fast track and could mean more opportunities for 1710 list. Merely speculation though. And I don't know how far down the list they'll go.
    I got an email in Dec saying vetting was underway and that I'll be receiving a PCA date email in Jan. Hoping for a mail in the next while so.

Well depends if they intend to fast track in 1810. Before 1710 the last campaign was in 2015. Fast track was necessary to get the ball rolling asap. With 1810 just being a year after 1710, they may not fast track and could mean more opportunities for 1710 list. Merely speculation though. And I don't know how far down the list they'll go.
    I got an email in Dec saying vetting was underway and that I'll be receiving a PCA date email in Jan. Hoping for a mail in the next while so.
    Where abouts are you on the ML?

Where abouts are you on the ML?

720-740

• Advertisement

That's got to be good news if they've told you there's a pca date coming this month!

Advertisement