Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Peelers

nrm1996 wrote: »
    I know this has been asked before, but I've everything passed now, up to what ML position has been given a date? Thanks in advance

Not sure. It’s hard to tell really. A lot of people may not be on these boards.

It’s going to be a long old wait until the next set of calls.

Hope the whole 1710 and 1810 lists get fully exhausted.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

nrm1996 wrote: »
    You get your medical date in the envelope if you pass your PCA on the day

I never got my medical date in the envelope the day I passed my PCA.

It was emailed to me 2-3 hours later.

When did you do your pca?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 VickyDoc

Hey guys, the table has just been updated on the joinpsni website!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Starsky1

VickyDoc wrote: »
    Hey guys, the table has just been updated on the joinpsni website!!

Cheers vickydoc

Starsky1 wrote: »
    Cheers vickydoc

We are you in this process?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 VickyDoc

We are you in this process?

Around about 720

To anyone that has their pca up soon. What training are you doing for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jalis

To anyone that has their pca up soon. What training are you doing for it?

I have mine very soon and I'm bricking it, more than the assessment centre even funny enough - think it's because I've got this far and I don't want it to go to waste. To answer your question, though, I've just been following the PSNI recommended program as it seems to be a good mix of everything.

Jalis wrote: »
    I have mine very soon and I'm bricking it, more than the assessment centre even funny enough - think it's because I've got this far and I don't want it to go to waste. To answer your question, though, I've just been following the PSNI recommended program as it seems to be a good mix of everything.

Thanks

I've just been running and doing some circuit training.

Where abouts are you on the ML?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Vicmc

Hey, just wondering when people found out about whether they passed their medical or not, was it through post or a phone call?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

Vicmc wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering when people found out about whether they passed their medical or not, was it through post or a phone call?

Thanks

You get an email - usually the day after your medical, if you have passed without any problems.

If there are concerns with your med, it will be reviewed by the chief medical examiner and you will hear within a week to 10 days.

If you have failed, you will of received an email soon after leaving your actual medical.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Vicmc

LKB89 wrote: »
    You get an email - usually the day after your medical, if you have passed without any problems.

If there are concerns with your med, it will be reviewed by the chief medical examiner and you will hear within a week to 10 days.

If you have failed, you will of received an email soon after leaving your actual medical.

Good luck.

Thats great thank you very much!

How soon do you get your medical date after passing your pca?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jalis

How soon do you get your medical date after passing your pca?

I got a letter in my hand with the date after passing, bout two weeks after the PCA.

Anyone else counting down to the next set of calls? 11 days to go......Zzzzzzzz.....

Hopefully this whole Brexit thing doesn’t mess up all of us still waiting to start and hopefully the 1710 campaign remains active for a good three to four months yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

Peelers wrote: »
    Anyone else counting down to the next set of calls? 11 days to go......Zzzzzzzz.....

Hopefully this whole Brexit thing doesn’t mess up all of us still waiting to start and hopefully the 1710 campaign remains active for a good three to four months yet!

Will the calls not be going out Monday? Would be six weeks notice like other months then :) where on ML do you sit roughly?

Njim91 wrote: »
    Will the calls not be going out Monday? Would be six weeks notice like other months then :) where on ML do you sit roughly?

I am between 650 - 670. What about you mate?

It would be a nice surprise, if it is indeed Monday but I thought it was five weeks between calls?

I am between 650 - 670. What about you mate?

It would be a nice surprise, if it is indeed Monday but I thought it was five weeks between calls?

Went back on this forum and calls started on 21st Jan and 18th Feb which would both be 6 weeks I think. I'm 720-740 with everything passed. Hoping they keep the ball rolling for a good while. No reason not to with another campaign following behind us.

Went back on this forum and calls started on 21st Jan and 18th Feb which would both be 6 weeks I think. I'm 720-740 with everything passed. Hoping they keep the ball rolling for a good while. No reason not to with another campaign following behind us.

Fingers crossed. Hope you get some good news on Monday! Did you have to wait long to get confirmation you had passed your medical?

Fingers crossed. Hope you get some good news on Monday! Did you have to wait long to get confirmation you had passed your medical?

Received it 24 hours after more or less. Ah I've not a hope for this set of calls but just eager to see how far they get with them. Will give me a better idea of how far I'm off is all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

So those who have received vetting what day did you receive it on? Just checking if it’s like a set day then send it out on or random? Still no vetting back for me and ML 500-520! With absolutely no reason for it not to be back. Yes I have contacted them and they just gimme the line each one is individual bla bla bla. But I’m 18 weeks or that with no vetting since they asked for a small piece of info I had left out by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CML19

Gymshark wrote: »
    So those who have received vetting what day did you receive it on? Just checking if it’s like a set day then send it out on or random? Still no vetting back for me and ML 500-520! With absolutely no reason for it not to be back. Yes I have contacted them and they just gimme the line each one is individual bla bla bla. But I’m 18 weeks or that with no vetting since they asked for a small piece of info I had left out by accident.

My vetting cleared on a Wednesday ML - 650-670

My vetting cleared on a Wednesday also. ML 720-740

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CR4SSF1TGUY

My vetting cleared on a Wednesday also. ML 720-740

Sorry for the hijack, I'm currently going through vetting- how long was it after the credit check appeared on Experian or the likes that it cleared?

Mines been received, contacted for some more info and it's been 2 weeks since it showed on my Experian?

Vetting thread is a bit dead so figured I'd ask here!

Sorry for the hijack, I'm currently going through vetting- how long was it after the credit check appeared on Experian or the likes that it cleared?

Mines been received, contacted for some more info and it's been 2 weeks since it showed on my Experian?

Vetting thread is a bit dead so figured I'd ask here!

My vetting was slightly different as I've applied from ROI and submitted a credit report from ICB in nov last year. That was the only additional info I had to submit. Cleared in the last few weeks there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CR4SSF1TGUY

Have they checked credit report on Experian or likes?

Anyone else any personal experience if a check is an indication of time to go?

Sorry to be a pain! Joy's of the waiting game.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

Have they checked credit report on Experian or likes?

Anyone else any personal experience if a check is an indication of time to go?

Sorry to be a pain! Joy's of the waiting game.

Well mine was conducted on 22/11/18 and I’m still waiting so I’d say no. The only site I could find it on that showed the credit check was the credit club so join it

I guess with the bank holiday, there will be no calls today. Unless anyone knows anything different?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CML19

I guess with the bank holiday, there will be no calls today. Unless anyone knows anything different?

I don’t think the calls are due until next week anyway.

• Advertisement

CML19 wrote: »
    I don’t think the calls are due until next week anyway.

Yeah that’s what I originally thought

Advertisement